wasn't I good!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mastermind, 12 October 2009 Social URL.

1. mastermind

mastermind Member

well I went shopping in town with my other half today and he started complaining that he was "starving":sigh:
    so I told him to find somewhere to eat, he chose to go to ...................................................

.................burger king:eek:

and I sat there and watched him eat a whopper and fries (well I didn't watch him, we sat in the window so I people watched!)
    the most surprising thing was I didnt really want any anyway - soooooo not like me!!!

just thought I would share because I am actually quite proud of myself! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    thats a wonderful feeling mastermind. despite not having an enjoyable lunch with some pals yesterday (because they were judging me for not eating) they all had a huge side order of fried next to their burritos and burgers! and I also didnt feel tempted to pinch a chip! a first for me!

4. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done both of you - that takes some serious willpower and that's something us CD'ers most certainly have!

5. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    well done indeed,i had a house party on sunday for my sons 1st birthday and did a large buffet and didn't eat a single thing. Did smell delicious though lol! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.