• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wasn't I good!

well I went shopping in town with my other half today and he started complaining that he was "starving":sigh:
so I told him to find somewhere to eat, he chose to go to ...................................................

.................burger king:eek:

and I sat there and watched him eat a whopper and fries (well I didn't watch him, we sat in the window so I people watched!)
the most surprising thing was I didnt really want any anyway - soooooo not like me!!!

just thought I would share because I am actually quite proud of myself! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
thats a wonderful feeling mastermind. despite not having an enjoyable lunch with some pals yesterday (because they were judging me for not eating) they all had a huge side order of fried next to their burritos and burgers! and I also didnt feel tempted to pinch a chip! a first for me!

bmthsue

S: 18st9lb C: 15st2.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 3st6.5lb(18.58%)
Well done both of you - that takes some serious willpower and that's something us CD'ers most certainly have!

S: 15st12lb C: 11st10lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 4st2lb(26.13%)
well done indeed,i had a house party on sunday for my sons 1st birthday and did a large buffet and didn't eat a single thing. Did smell delicious though lol! x