Watching hacking scandal?

anna_vixen

Gold Member
Anyone watching - I think it's really interesting especially since jonnie marbles just attacked Murdoch senior!!

Had to laugh though theyre citing 'the brave actions of his wife' :rolleyes:

silly sausage said:
To be fair, the wife did not know the attacker's intentions when she reached over to clobber him. He could have had a knife.

Very true!

Sorry, but with all the stuff she's allegedly done i really can't believe the conversation is revolving around her hair!!!

Perhaps it is because, no matter what we think about any of the individuals involved, political discussion is not allowed but an innocent comment about her hair or a custard pie is.

I am sure there is a lot we would all like to say about the whole sorry situation but not on this forum.

fillymum said:
Perhaps it is because, no matter what we think about any of the individuals involved, political discussion is not allowed but an innocent comment about her hair or a custard pie is.

I am sure there is a lot we would all like to say about the whole sorry situation but not on this forum.

Sue - i was being flippant - i'm sorry if it upset you, or anyone else.

Sue - i was being flippant - i'm sorry if it upset you, or anyone else.

Sorry from me too if I read it incorrectly.

You haven't upset me.I am just sorry I am such a thicko but sometimes the written word can be so easily misinterpreted and a little smilie makes all the difference to the tone in which it is read:D

I must admit I was tickled by the fact peeps were discussing her hair considering what's gone on. But no politics - I get it...

Back