Watching others eat......

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by EmzOnLT, 14 March 2009 Social URL.

1. EmzOnLT

EmzOnLT Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Does anybody else find themselves watching other people eating?
    I can't help it I'm not actually hungry But I am missing food. I find myself watching my BF eat and watching his expressions as to whether its nice and the same in work to the point I'm like ''Ooh what you eating, is it good?'' like a right weido.
    Aggghhh, Please someone tell me ''IS THIS NORMAL?''
    Another thing I had a terrible dream last night that I ate a MarsBar and this knocked me right out of Ketosis, woke up wondering if I'd slept walked and stuffed my face but I don't really like them and definately have'nt got any in the house.
    So also ''anybody has any weird food dreams?''

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Oh yes! I have had many dreams of eating food, especially fried chicken! It's very normal.

And for some reason, I too want to watch others eat. I always ask them, what does it taste like and stuff. I miss food :(

4. KeepEatingMySkinnyPerson

KeepEatingMySkinnyPerson Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.25%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Last time i dreamt i had ate toast with a rake of butter. Woke up in a cold sweat. And yeah i was watching people eat and i was cooking non stop for brothers that didn't live at home and bringing them food just for the smell of it. I dunno how many loafs of brown bread, soda bread, lasange, cheesecaks i made. House was choca block with food id cooked just to smell it.

5. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I watched my friends eating their pizza and I swear I was drooling lol Was proud of myself though I didnt think Id have the willpower to get this far and I have :)

6. EmzOnLT

EmzOnLT Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    LOL, Good to know I'm not the only one. So happy that were all doing so well. SHAKE IT, SHAKE IT, WE CAN DO IT!

7. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh yes!!! It's perfectly normal Emz.

If my other half is eating i tend to ask for a sniff :D

8. Fat-girl-slim

Fat-girl-slim Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I don't find myself watching people eat but I do find myself cooking more and I hate and detest cooking.
    And the nightmares ! yeah I get them, I dream I have had a big meal and wake up in a sweat feeling all guilty until I realise it was just a silly dream.
    I don't usually have cravings on this diet either but the other day I could have killed for a Sprout.

9. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm the same as everyone above. Always asking to sniff hubby's food and asking is it nice? Dreamt last night I ate a greek chicken gyros and in it stopped halfway through shouting oh no I've eaten, I'm not allowed to eat anything! I woke up petrified it was real. So glad it was just a dream but these dreams are nothing new. You will get used to them!

Off now to make chicken kebabs for the family and put the chicken in to marinade right now. Here we go again.

10. Katc

Katc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.82%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim -TFR
    So very pleased this isn't just me!!

I am sniffing food - not sure it is helping and gazing at my OH's meal in a similar style to a labrador!!

right off to watch come dine with me and stare a more food!!

xx

11. kered

kered Gold Member

Before I went onto re-feed I was watching every bite of what people were eating and I loved to have a good smell of food, this seemed to take my craving away. Since starting back on LT after refeed I dont seem to be doing this much now, but I always ask OH how is his dinner, does the meat taste nice, are the potatoes nice and soft........the list is endless, he must think I am posessed.

12. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm obsessed with talking about food, my mum just called and sadi her and dad went out for tea and cake this afternoon, I asked in detail about the cake, lol, it was coffee and walnut, which O don't like anyway!!

13. GirlyChick

GirlyChick On a mission

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(8.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've turned into housewife of the year!!! I can't stop planning meals and cooking really nice stuff and then watching people eat it. Normally I just bung something frozen in the oven.

14. Cruiksl

Cruiksl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Another food sniffer here. Funnily enough I think my tastes are changing. I opened a pack of prawn crackers for my kids and normally I would have wolfed into them and they just smelt weird ???

15. Lou_G

Lou_G Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.05%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I sniffed a pack of hula hoops today and thought they just smelt greasy, which I guess is some kind of breakthrough!

16. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm finding my choc shakes are tasting really chocolatey this week, just like chocolate angel delight! I used to love that!

17. kered

kered Gold Member

When I was refeeding a couple of weeks ago the healthy choices I was making tasted unbelievable. The one thing I did notice though is that I didnt need to add salt to anything, your palate really does get cleansed. I had a couple of chips once and before lipotrim I loved chips, they tasted greasy and horrible, so thankfully my love of chips has vanished.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Lou_G

Lou_G Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.05%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    But what if I eat a Big Mac and hate it? That would be HORRIBLE!! Would stop me eating them in the future though I guess!!

20. kered

kered Gold Member

What a super feeling to turn around and say "I hate McD's,,,,,,,lol"

21. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I hope I say I hate McD! Really good to know though Kered that you palate really does change so much. Makes it a little easier to think about refeeding eventually!

22. Katc

Katc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.82%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim -TFR
    Gosh that certainly must be a case of tastes changing!! no offence but i cannot stomach the chocolate shake ..... she says one week in:p! i am only having the vanilla and strawberry ones atm .... how long this will last who knows!

Am drinking water out of a wine glass tonight - obviously in a bid for normality!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.