Water advice please

LisaxMrs2b

Does this sound ok?

300ml x 2 shakes
125ml meal pack
500 ml diet asda coke
1 litre water

Per day (give or take )

I would personally try to drink 2-3 litres of water, not including what is mixed with the packs or other drinks. I find my weights is better with more water, plus the problem with these diets it that they often cause constipation, which if improved significantly with increased water.

If you struggle with that much fluid, I'd aim for as much as you can manage, but that's just me.

Good luck x

You need water hun, there is no escaping it on any vlcd

Make sure you get 2-3 down you

Xxx

Thanks, I was reading the leaflet and it said to count what was in packs but i guess if i spread it out it won't do any harm x

yeah I noticed them saying that, but all the VLCD companires are worried as someone doing LL died from drinking something like 4L all in one go.
Now they are really emphasising the dangers of drinking too much in one go, but spread over the day I really go for a good 3L if not more -when its warm and/or you're moving around lots you do need more -the leaflet also said to adjust accordingly to these factors.

I couldn't remember whether the 2-3L was including what went in the packs or not. I think I am going to try and drink 2L of water on top of what goes in my packs, so will total about just under 3L. When I did S&S last year I was awful at getting my water down, I was sometimes barely even drinking 1L. Going to try harder this time to get more down!

Back