Water and loss ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mypartyiz, 12 January 2008 Social URL.

1. mypartyiz

mypartyiz Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    About this water drinking, is it right that the more water you drink literally means the more weight you lose??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DoomsdayClock

DoomsdayClock Member

Cambridge Diet
    Absolutely ! I've noticed that since I have upped my intake to at least 6 litres a day my losses have been considerably better. The way I overcame the obstacle of the amount was drinking from a 1.5l bottle instead of a 1l bottle. I try to drink 1 bottle with each pack and this seems to work.
  4. ava

ava Silver Member

Well i've nothing to compare to as i've always drunk 5lts a day but they do say the more you drink, the more you shrink!!!! :D
  5. mypartyiz

mypartyiz Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    o my gosh! i manage to force down a pint with each pack!

better get myself a bigger glass! lol thanks to both of you :D i'll go get a drink now i think haha

6. ava

ava Silver Member

They say it's usually better to sip it over a period of time rather than all in one go, what i do is fill a pint glass every hour-ish and then that's my drink for that hour, repeat throughout day lol. I don't tend to drink much after 8pm or i'd be weeing all night :D
  7. mypartyiz

mypartyiz Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    aha! lol good good. yesterday i drank about 9 pints from 12pm til about 10pm so thats about the same isnt it :)

thats a really good idea aswel, thanks :D

i start my new job on monday, not goin 2 try explain why i need the loo every hour! ha ha :giggle:

do u know if theres a way of getin in ketosis quicker, like the more water you drink the quicker or is it just a thing your body does as its own pace?

8. ava

ava Silver Member

Sounds like you've got the water thing sussed :D I'm not sure with Ketosis to be honest, I know that those who cut out carbs in preperation would probably get into it quicker but i didn't bother and was in it by day 3
  9. mypartyiz

mypartyiz Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    i didnt either lol. i binged, hard. but not feeling any different to usual. no headaches or extra coldness (usually cold anyway) or anything. :D

mum said i might b in it by tomorrow..i hope so! wana start losing and shrinking asap lol

thank u loads, very helpful :D:D:D

10. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan

The water helps to carry the products of ketosis out of the body - ie FAT!

11. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

12. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm drinking for England anyway - just in case! Don't want anything to slow down the fat loss.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.