Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Water falvouring?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by podge61, 30 April 2010 Social URL.

1. podge61

podge61 Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Hi,
    Firstly i'd like to say what a friendly forum this seems to be, i've enjoyed reading all the posts and tips :)

I'm into my 3rd day of Exante, and it's going well :)

I lost 6 stone with LL and although very happy with where i was, i've decided i want to lose a bit more :)
    The cost of LL was a sticking point at the moment, so after seeing this sub forum, i decided to try Exante.

I am wondering if anyone knows of any water flavouring that i can use? With LL i used to buy theirs (not cheap but it was nice to have something other than plain water)

podge x

btw if anyone is wondering whether to do this or LL, i actually prefer the taste of Exante, i couldnt stomach the LL soups, where as i've actually enjoyed the ones ive tried of Exante already :) and of course this is less than 1/2 the price if you go for a bumper pack :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. podge61

podge61 Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    please excuse the spelling!! and i can't see how i can edit the title :( must learn to spellcheck :D

4. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Hey Podge

I'm on day 2! Glad its going well so far.

I too would also like to know about water flavourings as well.

5. Britchic4

Britchic4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    You've done so well on LL! Money was what brought me here too. Good luck!

6. Yes I Can!

Yes I Can! Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi - I'm on day 3 too. I'm sure I saw some water flavourings on ebay - I think they were advertising them as similar to LL ones. Don't know how safe they'd be though.
    Good Luck!

7. princess-of-power

princess-of-power this is SPARTA!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well, I did CD in 2007 and was obsessed with their Sunshine Orange water flavouring. When I did LT before my wedding, I had some left over and used that and it did not impede my weight loss one iota.

Now Im using my leftover LT packs in combo with my Exante packs. I ordered some water flavourings off ebay to see what they were like and I got hold of some of the W8 ones which contain Malic Acid and Im thoroughly in ketosis and losing weight nicely. What I am also doing is drinking small cans of Coke Zero occasionally as when I did CD, my counsellor said we could have it as a treat. I know the rules have changed but Im doing it still. Im sure plenty of people on here will think what I am doing its wrong, but its working for me.

Luckily, my SIL has started CD and has bought me my old favourite - Sunshine Orange....beeeeyootiful.

8. podge61

podge61 Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Thanks for all your comments :) and good luck to all us new starters :D

Debbi, thanks for all that info :) For me though, i have to be really strict with myself, and i know that if i was 'eating' then i don't know if i'd be able to stop at just a few nuts etc. Didn't know about the flavoured water so will def give that a go :)

POP, sunshine orange was my favourite too :D and i too enjoy a can (or 2) of coke zero too :D

podge x

9. princess-of-power

princess-of-power this is SPARTA!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm like you podge, need to strictly TFR. After all the reason why most of us are choosing to do it is because we think a little extra wouldn't hurt. What you are doing Debbie is kinda like CD sole source plus/ 800 programme.

I wouldn't recommend getting ready-flavoured water from the shops, just in case you got the wrong type or there were other ingredients that could knock you out of ketosis. I literally cannot wait to get my mitts on my sunshine orange!!!!

10. Miss Demeanour

Miss Demeanour I.P. Freely

Start Weight:
    132.1kg
    Current Weight:
    132.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    one off the interweb...
    If you do a good search there are several threads in the recent past, (I think one of which is entitled 'drinks', or similar) where there are posts re ketosis-compatible drinkies.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.