Water flavoring

munchbunch

Gold Member
Bought a soda stream recently and wondered if we could use the water flavouring in the soda steam ?

What do you think ?

Probably highly unlikely itll be suitable

Was just a thought al give it a whirl lol

I think Deezer uses her sodastream but not sure how. Maybe she'll be along later to say.

Starlight said:
So long as you realise youll most likely knock yourself out of ketosis

I don't understand how that could be ??!!

It's the favouring plus water .... Just fizzed in the machine not like I'm adding anything else other than water really :0/

BordersGirl said:
I think Deezer uses her sodastream but not sure how. Maybe she'll be along later to say.

Thanks bordersGirl

Think she does fizzy water tbh x

Starlight said:
Awww I thought you meant the Soda Stream Water Flavourings. You mean fizz up S&S water flavourings? Oh thatll be fine :) I think theres a few people do that rather than buy fizzy water

Nooooo lol

The s&s iv had it a while and not bothered with it tbh ohhhh the excitement lol. =}

Wonder if it will actually work though

Ah there is a thought. Has anyone tried the wine flavour because I'm now thinking that if that was put in the soda stream it would taste like a white wine spritzer maybe :rolleyes:. I am thinking of getting some of the wine flavour but if it is nasty I won't bother.

Rocky Road said:
Ah there is a thought. Has anyone tried the wine flavour because I'm now thinking that if that was put in the soda stream it would taste like a white wine spritzer maybe :rolleyes:. I am thinking of getting some of the wine flavour but if it is nasty I won't bother.

Iv only had the orange n yet to fizz it x

Can you have that. I've been dying to add some sugar free squash in with the water I've been drinking but to scared to

samthompson17 said:
Can you have that. I've been dying to add some sugar free squash in with the water I've been drinking but to scared to

You can have Ribena healthy bones. 500ml I believe

Starlight said:
I'd be very wary of Ribena. It's got fruit juice in it for one thing

Oh it's also got citric acid. Definitely avoid it

I was lead to believe the healthy bones was ok ??!!

With the 500ml though

Starlight said:
I'm just going by the ingredients. I would risk anything with fruit juice in it but it has citric acid listed too

It's the Ribena plus ( my mistake )
No added auger ! I just checked and it does say citric acid I'm sure another post when I very first started someone said we could :/

Back