1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Water flavour powders for VLCDs

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Slinky_Malinky, 7 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Slinky_Malinky

Slinky_Malinky That pesky stone crept back.

I just remembered that I would like to get some water powder flavouring, but apparently I can't change my order now that I've placed it and I am a bit miffed that I will have to pay extra postage if I order some now. Boo. Is there anywhere else I can get some that won't affect the ketosis? And preferably cheaper? Is there anywhere online? How good are the exante ones anyhow?

Questions questions!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Opeyx

Opeyx Well-Known Member

look on ebay exante partner myprotein s sell there water flavor at the same price and free post, otherwise coke zero or ribena light, ribena only suggested because its allowed on another VLCS
    xx

Slinky_Malinky likes this.
  4. Slinky_Malinky

Thanks. That's good to know about ribena light too. x

5. Slinky_Malinky

Actually are you sure that Ribena light is allowed? There is blackcurrant juice from concentrate in it?

6. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

It's some kinds of Ribena PLUS that you can have. You can't have Ribena light