Water Flavouring!!!!!!!!1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Miss-Piggy, 22 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Miss-Piggy

Miss-Piggy Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I just read on another thread that we are limited to one teaspoon of flavouring per day! I was told by my CDC that this was unlimited and could be added to all of our water.
    Could someone please advise me on what is correct as I really do not want to mess up!

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I believe they now say not to have more than 1 teaspoon per day, but that still makes up 1 litre so you should be fine :)

Last edited: 22 November 2006
  4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    in the lastest edition of cambridge i, Lisa says no more than 1 teaspoon a day...

but I'm forever putting it in everything!!! thats cause I'm bad though.:rolleyes:

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Thanks Coley, have amended my original answer to the correct one :)

6. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    dreadful keeping up with all these rules eh?? forever changing everything!! drat and bother!!! :)

7. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Yep, 1 tsp per day is what we were told at the Training Day on Saturday. I didn't realise it was limited either, but luckily I didn't drink a lot. You also need to watch as it can knock some people out of ketosis, but I think you'd have to be very unlucky for this to happen.

8. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Goodness - we were allowed unlimited on LL????? I used a pot a week!

9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

The LL one is a different formulation - I believe it includes inulin.

10. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hee hee....I dunno!!! thought the LL stuff was pretty much the same apart from the Inulin (you must be pretty "regular" with all that extra fibre...lol!!!) .....hrm.....I flipin love water flavouring.:D

11. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    You can make 1 teaspoon do 2 litres of water easily, maybe a bit more. I don't like it too strong anyway. I make up a 2 litre jug and put half a teaspoon in and it is fine. Also, this weather, I am heating my pint glass of water up in the microwave for 1 - 2 minutes first, it's surprisinglky OK.
    Ann

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.