• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water Flavouring?

To help me with drinking so much water I've bought a powdered flavouring to add to it.

I got it on ebay, it says...

WATER FLAVOURING SUITABLE 4 LIPOTRIM & ALL VLC DIETS
***Water flavouring powder for any of the Very Low Calorie Diets***
eg/ Lipotrim, BE YU or similar
Will not take you out of ketosis so can add as much or as little to your water as preferred.
Usually add 1 teaspoon to 2 litres of water or a very small half teaspoon to a large glass.
Available in 100g Tubs and 6 delicious flavours (does not contain citric acid and is totally calorie free!!
** contains aspartme

Just wondered if anyone else has used this and if we really can add it to our water. It's made by a company called "All about W8".

I remember when I was on LighterLife a few years ago they sold a very similar thing.

I've been using it and have found it so much easier to drink so much water. I'll see how my weigh-in goes on Tuesday before I buy any more!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

natalieann

Silver Member
S: 15st11.5lb C: 15st0.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(4.97%)
ill keep watching this thread to see if you still lose as normal, sounds nice, but unsure, ill seehow you go lol

MiniB

Here we go again!
I think this was mentioned sometime ago and told it isn't to be used on LT. If you still lose, good luck to you though, we're all different on this diet.