• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water Flavouring

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
I love the water flavouring I get on LL and CD. I struggle to get 4 litres down of plain water. And I mean struggle!!! But when i add a small spoonful of the water flavouring I can't get enough. I end up doing about 6 litres a day EASY!

But I am running out and I dont rejoin LL for another month (I am currently using up all my packs). IS there anywhere I can get myself a water flavouring in the shops or online that is the same as the LL one?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
There's a lemon one? Ohhh, might have to visit my LLC and get a stock in for the summer months. Pretend it's like the homemade lemonade I used to sell to my neighbours as a kid in the Summer holidays!

Snorks

I just bought the St Clements one to try last night. I usually have the Fruits of the forest one but they seem to have changed that recently, it's still nice though.

I was wondering about being able to buy them when I'm finally off LL, I don't drink tea or coffee and usually survive on squash so these would be fab. Expensive though compared to a bottle of squash...

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
Well I used to alternate the FOF and CLEM ones as I would get used to the taste after a couple of weeks. A lemon one though. OMG I cannot Wait!!!!

I will email her now and ask.

katalena

Enjoying life!
I have the Sunrise orange one which I enjoy. The FOF is a little too sweet for me but will be ok to make weaker for myself (only tried it at CBT). The St Clements one is Lemon & Lime - bet it would be refreshing with ice in in the summer!

Kat