Water Flavouring

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sulleyp, 4 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Sulleyp

Sulleyp The Minis Bad Boy

Start Weight:
    26st1lb
    Current Weight:
    26st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I love the water flavouring I get on LL and CD. I struggle to get 4 litres down of plain water. And I mean struggle!!! But when i add a small spoonful of the water flavouring I can't get enough. I end up doing about 6 litres a day EASY!

But I am running out and I dont rejoin LL for another month (I am currently using up all my packs). IS there anywhere I can get myself a water flavouring in the shops or online that is the same as the LL one?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Have you asked your LLC if you could nip in and buy one in advance? I know ours woudl letus....might be worth a call?

have you tried the new lemony one - yummmmy!

Makes me pucker just thinking about it! :D

4. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    There's a lemon one? Ohhh, might have to visit my LLC and get a stock in for the summer months. Pretend it's like the homemade lemonade I used to sell to my neighbours as a kid in the Summer holidays!

5. Snorks

Snorks Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(41.1%)
    I just bought the St Clements one to try last night. I usually have the Fruits of the forest one but they seem to have changed that recently, it's still nice though.

I was wondering about being able to buy them when I'm finally off LL, I don't drink tea or coffee and usually survive on squash so these would be fab. Expensive though compared to a bottle of squash...

6. Sulleyp

Sulleyp The Minis Bad Boy

Start Weight:
    26st1lb
    Current Weight:
    26st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well I used to alternate the FOF and CLEM ones as I would get used to the taste after a couple of weeks. A lemon one though. OMG I cannot Wait!!!!

I will email her now and ask.

7. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I think there's a new Sunshine Orange or something but not seen a lemon one.

8. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    I have the Sunrise orange one which I enjoy. The FOF is a little too sweet for me but will be ok to make weaker for myself (only tried it at CBT). The St Clements one is Lemon & Lime - bet it would be refreshing with ice in in the summer!

Kat

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.