Water flavourings?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mumto1, 19 December 2010 Social URL.

1. mumto1

mumto1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Can some one put my mind at rest lol
    I bought some flavourings this week from my CDC but I'm sure I've read somewhere that you shouldn't really have it every day. I find the berry one is lush and have been having a teaspoon a day in 1 ltr of water but today i got abit worried that it will effect my weightloss this week . Can someone please tell me it's ok to drink :)
    Thanks Jenny xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cankles

cankles Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1.6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Jenny, I have the berry flavour every day, I actually have half a teaspoon per litre and drink 3 litres a day. It hasn't stopped me losing or caused small losses, I'm losing about 4lb a week. I have a litre water bottle and use the smaller end of a calpol spoon to measure it lol.xx

4. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    It's fine hun. You're allowed a teaspoon a day. Strictly speaking, you shouldn't have mix a mousse and water flavouring on the same day - maybe that's what you remember reading?

Anyway, enjoy that water!

5. mumto1

mumto1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks cankles your a star, I was thinking of splitting it over two ltrs as it is so lovely. Off to make some now
    Thanks Jenny x

6. PhoenixsHonour

PhoenixsHonour Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Mmmmmm, now I'm craving water flavouring drinks.....made with crushed ice. Enjoy your water flavouring, one teaspoon a day is fine, as far as I know :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.