Water flavourings?

mumto1

Can some one put my mind at rest lol
I bought some flavourings this week from my CDC but I'm sure I've read somewhere that you shouldn't really have it every day. I find the berry one is lush and have been having a teaspoon a day in 1 ltr of water but today i got abit worried that it will effect my weightloss this week . Can someone please tell me it's ok to drink :)
Thanks Jenny xx

Hi Jenny, I have the berry flavour every day, I actually have half a teaspoon per litre and drink 3 litres a day. It hasn't stopped me losing or caused small losses, I'm losing about 4lb a week. I have a litre water bottle and use the smaller end of a calpol spoon to measure it lol.xx

mumto1 said:
Can some one put my mind at rest lol
I bought some flavourings this week from my CDC but I'm sure I've read somewhere that you shouldn't really have it every day. I find the berry one is lush and have been having a teaspoon a day in 1 ltr of water but today i got abit worried that it will effect my weightloss this week . Can someone please tell me it's ok to drink :)
Thanks Jenny xx

It's fine hun. You're allowed a teaspoon a day. Strictly speaking, you shouldn't have mix a mousse and water flavouring on the same day - maybe that's what you remember reading?

Anyway, enjoy that water!

Thanks cankles your a star, I was thinking of splitting it over two ltrs as it is so lovely. Off to make some now
Thanks Jenny x

Mmmmmm, now I'm craving water flavouring drinks.....made with crushed ice. Enjoy your water flavouring, one teaspoon a day is fine, as far as I know :)

Back