water flavours

Discussion in 'Exante' started by snack, 18 July 2010 Social URL.

1. snack

snack Full Member

Hi starting exante tomorrw and just wondered about water flavours on my last diet we where allowed to drink perfectly clear red apple and strawberry and kiwi as they did nt affect our ketosis,on CD you can use crystal light water flavours just wondered what flavours we are allowed of if there are any more water flavour products i am missing out on many thanks snack xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. calligas

calligas is slowly shrinking

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.22%)
    Diet:
    exante
    not allowed to use any it is same as the cd, however i had some left from the cd and have been using it, it does not take me out of ketosis, mind u, i only use a sprinkle, some have coke zero, but that takes me out, so what works for some might not for others.

4. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yep, my wife cannot stand water and gags everytime she drinks so she is drinking the flavoured water, only 12 calories the whole bottle and she is in ketosis.

5. itisuptome

itisuptome Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I drink perfectly clear red apple and strawberry and kiwi mixed 50/50 with water. I do drink plain water as well but I need to do this in order to meet my daily intake target.

6. snack

snack Full Member

Thanks for the info guys xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.