Water - Hot or Cold

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by newstarter, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. newstarter

newstarter Full Member

Hi all,

Does it matter whether you drink hot or cold water? I find I can drink lots of water if its hot or warm and i prefer the taste of hot water to cold (if that makes sense!). But someone told me that its better to drink cold water. Bottom line is I have to force myself to drink 3 litres if its cold or room temperature but if its hot water i can easily down 4 litres or more.

Does anyone know if it makes a difference whether i drink hot or cold water?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

I have been told that room temp is best. But others say that cold is best as your body burns extra calories to deal with it. To be honest I dont think it will make that much difference hun as long as you drink it :)
  4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

it doesnt really matter as long as your drinking it,hot or warm water helps keep you a bit warmer when ketosis kicks in too xx
  5. Booboo1

Booboo1 Member

I drink warm water when I'm freezing which I have been all this week; I haven't noticed any difference in weight loss.
  6. newstarter

newstarter Full Member

Thanx all :)

I'll stick to hot water for now and see how the weightloss goes..
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.