Water if not enough do you lose less

Lindsey
Hi everyone I am really struggling to drink min 4 pts water, sun was working all day and realised only had about 2 pts I will up it today, but do you think it slows weight down if you don't drink enough. I am on ss+. Thanks.

I buy one of those big sports bottles of water as I find you can drink it a lot quicker and you can see how much you've drank . You can by 1lt ones but I find it easier to use the Evian one thats a little bit smaller . I hate drinking water but this does help

I also have a 1 litre bottle of water and fill it up throughout the day, i drink around 3 litres a day. Been told if i drink less than the recommended about that i will lose less yes. So its important to drink the 4 pints hun :)

water out of a sports bottle always makes
water taste better I think I get the 1lt bottle so I know how much I have drunk try and drink as much as you can hun you don't wanna b dehydrated xx

Good idea, just been the shops as well to get dog food and hubby's dinners, first time walking the supermarket that it hasn't bothered me, bonus. X

To start with, try making yourself drink half a litre (just under a pint) before you let yourself have each pack. It's better to sip gradually, but doing it like that will ensure you're most of the way to your minimum.

Yes spangles will def do that I need a decent loss this week or I'll be very disappointed.

"skinny girls drink water"
U need it to flush spmething or another out. Stops u retaining water (ironically). U defo get better losses with better amounts of water.

I've got a app on my phone and it's fab for keeping track of how much I drink ! A girl from here suggested it x

I have the sports bottles 2 75cl bottles is your daily allowance but I have 3-4 a day far easier to manage. Tesco had breacon carreg 15 bottles for £3 last week. :D

Wagglestaff said:
35 x 500ml bottles of water for £4 at costco ladies :) best deal I have found xo

Is that deal on all of the time at costco ? :) fab price !

Claireybell said:
Angelupnorth wat app have you got x

For here ? I have the minimims app on my iPhone but sometimes use laptop ?

Doh. !

Just realised you may mean which water app ?
It's called waterlogged :) it's great on my iPhone.
I have various size bottles at home and at work so you just input which one and it keeps track and congratulates you once you get to 3ltr.

You can't get it on BB although my daughter has another similar one on her BB.

Back