Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Water in foodpacks!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katalena, 11 August 2009 Social URL.

1. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    I am going through a bit of a funny with the packs.

I tend to stick to the vanilla shake and have it with coffee in for breakfast and around 1900 but I am not at the stage of making it with 600 mls of water!

I have always made it with 350 then got to 400 then 500 and now 600! I just need it thinner and thinner all the time.

I could do with a change of pack not cos I dislike it but every now and again, it's like ugh "again" but I can't do the banana, chocolate or strawberry so I guess nilla it is! lol

I have one bar a day - depends on mood as to which one, peanut used to be my fav but I sometimes like the cranberry and raspberry although today it was too sweet!

I thought I liked the toffee but nooooooooo and yesterday decided I didn't like the fruit either!

I have a thai chilli soup, dry as poppadoms mostly and occasionally as soup later on in the evening. I may try mushroom aain next week although the chicken makes good poppadoms!

Anyway, enough about that!

Enjoy :)

Kat xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    try adding some of the various water flavours to vanilla...you can have a berry shake, or an orange shake. really nice. or try peppermint tea and some sweetners. Just play around and have fun. :)

4. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    Thanks BL - I do have the orange and the forest fruits flavours so I will try that. I have tried to like peppermint tea, maybe I will try it in a nilla shake and see how I go.

I tried to make a strawberry one better last week with coffee in (ugh) vile! Learnt a lesson there ha ha

I am definately enjoying them with more water in though!

Kat xx

5. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    hey kat , ive always made mine with more water, love love love the banana hot with a couple of sweetners, about 500ml water , mm the best !! do the choc like that too xx

6. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    I find the banana way too sweet let alone with sweetners in! lol As for the chocolate - blerghh kill me! I have tried it twice, several weeks apart and no can do!! ha ha

Kat xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.