Water in foodpacks!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katalena, 11 August 2009 Social URL.

1. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    I am going through a bit of a funny with the packs.

I tend to stick to the vanilla shake and have it with coffee in for breakfast and around 1900 but I am not at the stage of making it with 600 mls of water!

I have always made it with 350 then got to 400 then 500 and now 600! I just need it thinner and thinner all the time.

I could do with a change of pack not cos I dislike it but every now and again, it's like ugh "again" but I can't do the banana, chocolate or strawberry so I guess nilla it is! lol

I have one bar a day - depends on mood as to which one, peanut used to be my fav but I sometimes like the cranberry and raspberry although today it was too sweet!

I thought I liked the toffee but nooooooooo and yesterday decided I didn't like the fruit either!

I have a thai chilli soup, dry as poppadoms mostly and occasionally as soup later on in the evening. I may try mushroom aain next week although the chicken makes good poppadoms!

Anyway, enough about that!

Enjoy :)

Kat xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    try adding some of the various water flavours to vanilla...you can have a berry shake, or an orange shake. really nice. or try peppermint tea and some sweetners. Just play around and have fun. :)

4. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    Thanks BL - I do have the orange and the forest fruits flavours so I will try that. I have tried to like peppermint tea, maybe I will try it in a nilla shake and see how I go.

I tried to make a strawberry one better last week with coffee in (ugh) vile! Learnt a lesson there ha ha

I am definately enjoying them with more water in though!

Kat xx

5. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    hey kat , ive always made mine with more water, love love love the banana hot with a couple of sweetners, about 500ml water , mm the best !! do the choc like that too xx

6. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    I find the banana way too sweet let alone with sweetners in! lol As for the chocolate - blerghh kill me! I have tried it twice, several weeks apart and no can do!! ha ha

Kat xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.