Water in shakes?

Tammy-marie

How much water do you put into your shakes when you make them up?

I use 350ml but my CDC makes hers with a pint, I haven't tried it made with a pint yet because I imagine it would be too watery. x

I think they say about 250....I always do just what it recommends so it's nice and thick but then I try and have a glass of water before and after to help towards my daily intake :) I've heard some people put more in tho but ur right I think that makes it too thin x

I make them with about 350-400 depending which flavour coz some can seem more watery than others, but most I do with 350 xx

I usually use about 270ml of water, pop it in a blender and put about 5/6 ice cubes in.. Makes a think yummy shake!

Pint of water before and I use a pint of water in my shake. It tastes nice. Make sure it's ice cold! Yum. You're getting an extra 250ml when you make it into a pint. That's aprox 2 pints of water if you have 4 shakes a day!

I use about 9fl oz, and add some ice, chuck it in the blender and the shakes are so much better!!!!

I was putting extra in to make it last longer, but today used only the amount it said and it was soo much nicer and thinker! I do just like you and have a pint either side of the shake to make up for.it. Feels like.your having more when its thicker

Back