water intake....?

tubbylove

afternoon all. does anyone know why were only allowed to drink up to 4 litres of water per day? im finding im drinking loads in the morning/early afternoon because I worry that I wont drink enough, but then have to slow right down come the evening!!! xxx

I actually do the same thing. For me I have a desk job so it is easy to just sit there and drink water all day.

actually ends up being a bit annoying tbh :)

ahh yer im sure especially when you need to go to the loo every 5 mins!! it seems to be turning into great exercise running up and down the stairs 50 times a day ;) xx

Hi all...

know what you mean about the water, so easy to drink lots in this weather also. The pharmacist told me at my last weigh in that one LT lady managed to get into real trouble by drinking too much water and ended up in hospital, but she was drinking excessive amounts, over 10 litres a day. xx

wow I don't think I would ever be able to drink that much, I would never be able to leave the house lol!! ok so its probably just a safety thing then xx

I was told 3L is really the optimum level. I was drinking 4 and told that's why Inhad such a minimal
Loss this week, not that I am sold on that theory. So frustrating!

ooh maybe I will cut back a little then!! xx

It is for safety, drinking too much can actually drown your body & make you very poorly x

Thanks L15ASA :) I did a little bit of research on it and it said the same kind of thing xx

Back