Water Retention Tablets??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by alexmummy07, 22 May 2009 Social URL.

1. alexmummy07

alexmummy07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.47%)
    Diet:
    CD/SW
    Re: my below post about bloating - I think it may be water retention possibly due to ovulation...and I'm sooo uncomfortable, I am considering very much for the first time getting some water balance tablets or something similar from Boots tomorrow, if it hasn't gone. I've upped my water tonight, but right now it hasn't helped, but who knows overnight - but I can't stand feeling this way over the whole of the weekend.

Does anyone know, can we have these tablets? Or are they banned on Cambridge?
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi you should not take any form of diuretic on CD as you will lose too much potassium from your body.

CD causes natural diuresis so by increasing your water this should help.

4. alexmummy07

alexmummy07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.47%)
    Diet:
    CD/SW
    Thanks for the info, I am hating feeling like this, and will take your advice and up the water even more. Not liking looking pregnant again, so just want it to go away now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.