Water Tracker

Susie Tuesday

Seriously???
Hi guys,

So as i start on my SS journey, again :sigh: I thought that maybe setting up a water tracker would be a good way of keeping me motivated with the dreaded stuff :jelous:

I really struggle with it (I'm sure you havent noticed) but by logging my intake, the good and bad i hope to keep motivated! Well that's the plan :cool:

So today i have had 3 ltrs :D My target for tomorrow is 3 1/2 ltrs :)

Please feel free to log your targets too :)

Good idea!! I've had 2 and a half litres, need to get the last 500mls down my neck before bed. I struggle with it too. And I aim for at least 3litres a day. Usually manage 3 and a half.

Well i am pleased to announce i made it! 3 1/2 ltrs down the hatch :wave_cry:

Not actually found it that bad been busy having a major junk clear out so keeping busy is the key!

So my target for tomorrow is 4 ltrs :eek:

Wish me luck Sx

Good luck, I've glugged down 3 & 1/2 litres today, gonna aim for 4L tomorrow too I think.

Ok, so got to back track, had a fab day yesterday and downed 4 ltrs with ease :D

My target for today was another 4 ltrs but i admit defeat and have currently only had 3 :wave_cry:

But i'm happy with that as it's better than i usually do when i'm struggling.

Onwards and upwards and tomorrows target is 4 ltrs think i may make it my new lucky number ;) x

Well my new lucky number didnt turn out to be that lucky after all as ended up with bad migraine and head down toilet (i'll leave the rest to your imagination) :jelous:

My target for today was to drink the miniminm but so far i have had around 3 1/2 so i'm happy :)

Tomorrow being the day before my first weigh in i'm aiming for 4 ltrs :D

Have a good one x

How did your weigh in go? Has all this water helped? I lost 4lbs last weigh in somehow.... Is that your dog in your avatar? I've got a chocolate lab too, called Charlie, he's a right tearaway bless him. He lives with my mum and dad and their choc lab Bandit, purely because when I moved out of home the daft dogs missed each other too much.

That's a good idea Susie. I think I might try it also. This let 3/4 days except Friday my water intake has been poor. Probably only about 1.5 litres. This includes black tea. I am
Concerned however that as it is my weigh in tomorrow at 4pm lots of water leading up to it may increase my weight I read somewhere that a litre of water weighs a pound ! So may drink extra after weigh in. 4 litres is very good by the way x

Oh poop just realised that I'm a litre short tonight, looks like I'm going to have to force the last bit of water down me before bed. Grr, can't believe I forgot to have my last litre with my last shake like normal, too busy gassing on the phone to my mum.

Ah ha, I've done it mrs... I don't count my coke zero, or my tea, so I probably have had close to 4l now, I like to get at least 3l of pure water in everyday, then everything else is a bonus.

Oo u don't count them!! I do now lol I've never had coke zero before liked it today.
Well done sal I can feel another super loss this week woo hoo x

I hope so hun, but if I don't have a big loss on the scales, I know I've lost inches off my butt and chesticles, so all good there. I'm happy with how things are progressing shapewise... I've got so much energy again and I'm feeling so much better again yay!!! About time too lol.

Aw bless ya hun, will have to get a new tripod cos I snapped the top off mine last time I took update photos, will do that at the weekend..

Hey fellow :wave_cry:

Been awol for a few days but back with a bounce :D

Weigh in went well considering blooming bad heads and i lost 7 1/2 so i'm happy :D

Water wise i really have sucked but up and at em so, tomorrow i aim to hit the 4 ltr mark again!

How are you all doing?

Love that someone else is having Coke Zero (a can at night is my 'reward' if drank enough water through the day) and my life saver who would have thought it could taste so good :p

Catch up soon

How did your weigh in go? Has all this water helped? I lost 4lbs last weigh in somehow.... Is that your dog in your avatar? I've got a chocolate lab too, called Charlie, he's a right tearaway bless him. He lives with my mum and dad and their choc lab Bandit, purely because when I moved out of home the daft dogs missed each other too much.

Wow, well done hunny 4lb makes the drinking worth while!

The choc lab is my baby boy :D He's called Teddy and he's just over a year old but still as nutty as a fruit loop :eek:

It's funny isn't it just how much a part of the family they become i'd be lost without him :)

Well today really struggled and think currently sitting at around 2ltrs :mad:

Why is it some days it goes down easier than others :confused:

Oh well tomorrows another day, hopefully 3 ltrs :D

Back