Water water everywhere!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lentil2, 7 February 2008 Social URL.

1. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I know drinking water is important. Even if you are not following a diet plan, we should all still drink 2L a day.
    However, I don't always manage it but I know with CD, it really is very important as we are not getting any fluid from food.
    I used to fill up a 2L bottle to keep on my desk at work so I could keep track of what I have drunk.
    Since starting CD though, I have an Evian 3/4L bottle with a 'sports' lid, you know, the one with a nozzle and I find it sooo much easier to guzzle from. 2 refills of that and I have already drunk 1┬ŻL. I sometimes lose count of how many times it gets refilled in a day...but I always know its at least 4 or 5 times and usually more.
    I would definitely try this if you are struggling with water.
    Works for me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hi lentil,

im ah home most of the day. I have 2l bottles in the fridge and keep refilling a 500ml bottle and then 4fills i know ive empted that 2litres then i moved on so thats how i keep track. I always bring 500ml bottle where ever I go!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.