water water water

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Dahlia Rose, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Dahlia Rose

Dahlia Rose Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Anyone got any tips for how they guzzle their 3 litres?? I usually get to about 10 pm and realise **** I've another litre to drink!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Summer11

Summer11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Diet:
    LP
    I have exactly the same problem! Who'd have thought drinking so much water could be so difficult ey :)

4. Dahlia Rose

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I'm trying to drink a pint every hour I defo won't do it so if I do 6 I'll be all done boss said he's gonna dock my wages if I keep peeing every ten mins :)

5. Dahlia Rose

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My boyfriend made me my shake today while I was getting ready for work! I usually look forward to my chocolate shakes but he made it with a pint of water! It didn't even taste like a shake just like more flippin water!!!

6. Summer11

Summer11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Diet:
    LP
    It's a bugger peeing all the time, I'm the same! I have to get out of bed at least 4 times before I can sleep.
    I love the choccie shakes, they're by far my fav! Have you tried the soup by any chance? What I've started doing is buying a 2 litre bottle of water isntead of just one litre, the 2 litre bottle seems to be flying down.. then by the time works finished I only need to drink one more litre :D

7. Dahlia Rose

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I tried the vanilla and the soup and oh my days I nearly died on the soup it was rank vanilla was boring and I don't like peppermint tea or coffee so mixing it didn't work either now it's just 3 choc shakes with sweetner and that's it I'm happy! I like the choc shakes! I haven't tried strawberry but I'm not really into the sound of it! Stay away from the soup love it's pure depression it's as if someone left you the really watery old juice off their noodles :p

8. Dahlia Rose

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I bought a six litre bottle! I can barely lift it! I had to clear out my fridge!! Hehe

9. poppyseed

poppyseed Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    dukan
    I'm struggling with the water. i just don't really like it and if I'm not thirsty it's so hard!! :(

10. Summer11

Summer11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Diet:
    LP
    6 litre bottle haha, that must be HUGE! Imagine taking that to work in your bag haha.. I can just about manage with my 2 litre!!!!!
    Yeah just gonna stick with my choc shakes.. the soup sounds absolutely gross!!!

11. Summer11

Summer11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Diet:
    LP
    It's not to bad for me cos I've always drank water anyway - but no where near as 3 litres! Just think of your skin.. perfection ;)

12. Dahlia Rose

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I know the pros of lt well outweigh the cons! I'm quite lucky as I've always had very clear skin it's a big ring of fat around my stomach that I'm not loving! I need to start excercising to tone up I tried to do push ups last night it nearly killed me! I am very good at excuses when it comes to excercising!!

13. jenhen72

jenhen72 Slim for summer

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Vanilly,

I drink my water from a 1 litre soda water bottle, try to get one done by 11 am, the other one done by 3.30pm then the remaining one by bed time, I drink the last one slower , so im not peeing all eve.

I must admit I found it harder last time,{last year} I think when the weather is warmer is def easier, and this time I seem to be really thirsty especially when I hit ketosis. so it does get easier :)

14. Dahlia Rose

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    thats a good tip jen i tend to drink alot of water as im a chef and it gets very hot in the kitchen but im upping the dosage alot but i find when im at home im not as conscious of what i'm drinking last night it got to 1 am and i still had 2 litres! bold bold bold!

must drink moreeeeee

15. Dahlia Rose

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    have you really lost 1 and a half stone in 3 weeks! YOU ARE AMAZINGGGG!! oh my god that is so fantastic hun keep it up!:D

16. Summer11

Summer11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Diet:
    LP
    Yeah I have Vanilly, I'm really chuffed! Thanks hun :D How long have you been on LP?

17. Sage-femme

Sage-femme Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey I'm not doing lipotrim but another vlcd. I get 2 2l water bottles and drink the first by 1pm and the second by 7pm. I chug loads at once as well so I don't need to keep constantly drinking xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Dahlia Rose

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I don't think I could chug 2 ltrs! My god I'd drown

Summer- I've was on lt last year and I'm back day five lost 22lbs last year in 5 wks and gained 5 since so not bad now I'm aiming to lose another 31 lbs

20. Eileen59

Eileen59 Full Member

Am I the only one who loves the soup? I don't like the shakes so much, gave back the strawberry cos it's too sweet. I whizz the soup in a blender, it gets all creamy and tasty....mmmmmmmmm....soup.... :)

21. Dahlia Rose

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    i think so love :)

22. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Initially I tried to guzzle down large glassfuls of water and found it quite hard. I then started filling a few 500 ml bottles from a water filter jug. I left a bottle everywhere ( desk, kitchen, bedside, sitting room,car). I kept sipping at the bottle throughout the day. This also settled down the toilet trips as the body has time to absorb what it needs. Don't forget the water in your tea and coffee also add to your total. Also try s sparkling water with ice for a refreshing change.
    Drinking water will be a habit you should aim to carry on after TFR. It really helps with maintenance of your losses.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.