Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Water water water.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Diva2B, 21 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Diva2B

Diva2B Striving to be good.....

Diet:
    Cambridge [allegedly :o)]
    I am probably stating the obvious here, and probably you have already all discovered this.....
    I have had huge problems getting the water down as I just don't care for it at all - having read other posts, i know i am not alone.....

Today i bought some sparkling Tesco Value Water for 17p I think.... most of the other supermarkets do it at about the same price....

Almost 2 litres gone and i have already had about 4 mugs of coffee....
    OOOOHHHH I am pleased with myself....

It just seems sooooo much more palatable and that bit of fizz helps me to enjoy it..... havent baulked at all which i usually do....

Good luck.....

Michelle x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yep---and the good thing about the Tesco one is that it stays fizzy for ages.

4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    excellent, I used to like the berry water flavouring in fizzy water, hated it in still water though!!

5. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    i make the jelly everyday, not only is it a delicious treat but it also counts as an extra half a litre water towards ur daily intake
    cherylxx

6. Diva2B

Diet:
    Hi Annie....
    so pleased to see you online... How's it going? your trip to hozzie must have been awful - are you still in pain from your stones?
    Wishing you all the very best anyway - hope you are soon completely on the mend....
    lots of love

Michelle x

7. Diva2B

Diet:
    Have broken through the 3.5 litre barrier for the first time EVER!

On the back of the pack it says 2 and a quarter litres and i thought i was about doing ok.....
    then on here someone said i should be drinking lots more and i wondered how on earth i could possibly drink more and not move my desk into the ladies!
    This cheapie sparkling has just gone down a treat!

M xx

8. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Water is so boring, I am struggling too! Although i'm on my 3rd Green tea and had 2 coffees this morning (and my mugs are big!). Have finished a litre of cold water now, but I am so looking forward to having the flavouring and making jelly!

I really don't like sparkling water :( does it taste different with the flavouring?

9. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I didnt like the sparkling on its own, although after a few weeks anything is a change!!! I dont care for the orange flabour, but the berry is nice in sparkling, I only used a tiny bit though, otherwise its sickly sweet.

10. lillypop

lillypop now got pictures in album

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i really like sparkling water with the orange! i can drink loads of it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.