water,water

chocaslim

adores posting
Yay!!!
I know its probably not that interesting but im so proud of myself today I have drunk 2 litres of water (normaly i drink 3 cups of coffee) in the past ive gagged on water and found it hard to swallow but today i put it in a 1litre bottle and then just refilled it when all gone i'm going to carry on and take each day at a time.

is this enough or do i need to increase it.
thank you.

you should aim for 2ltres of drinks a day (including tea, coffee, no added sugar squash or fizzies). If you struggle, up your fruit and veg because your body gains extra fluid from them.

Well done for today, it's not easy.

That's great chocaslim:)

I drink 2-4 litres of water a day (including herbal teas) and I really feel my best when I drink 3-4 litres. It cleans our bodies from toxines and we become less bloated, skin is clear, all good things.

The only side effect is going to the loo every couple hours, but it's worth it ;)

Well done! Most days I drink 2 litres a day but dont always manage it! xxx

I find even on two litres, I'm in the loo every 20 mins. Maybe I have a small bladder?

I've started to up my water intake as I was so bad before. I now drink 1.5 litres, I'm going to stick with this for a few weeks & see how it goes X

I've a bladder the size of a peanut. Drink lots but always run to loo, get dead paranoid in work that people whisper there she hoes again lol

I'm the same - but hey its free body magic at the same time!!

(Your post did make me smile though - 'there she hoes again' - what do they get up to in the ladies where you work?!! LOL!!)

lol Im the same! My bladder hasn't been the same since having my kids! I cant keep off the loo when I've been drinking water! x

Hi thanks for all your comments gives me the motivation to stick at it ......glad its not only me that disapears to the loo every 20 minutes feel like a deflated balloon once ive been lol.:D

I think that as the time goes on you'll start going to the loo only every couple hours. Even when I drink close to 4litres a day I never go pee more than once an hour. I've been drinking 2-4 litres for several years in a row and my body has already adjusted.

Your bodies will adapt, don't worry;)

Other thing, I go to the loo twice a night. At first is a bit annoying but after a few weeks we barelly wake up and go pee even half sleeping and it doesn't bother my sleep anymore. Going to the loo often it's like second nature now :)

I really struggle to drink fluids too, I have started taking a bottle of NAS squash to work to help me get to 2litres x

Well done everyone, I remember how hard it was to start drinking more water at first. I just kept forgetting! Now drink 2-4 litres a day, my weight loss is better, my skin is clearer and I just feel much healthier! :)

I drink about 3 litres of water, 2 coffees and 2 herbal teas every working day.. i pee on the hour every hour. I get up once or twice in the night and I drink a 500ml bottle of water throughout the night too.. I always have much more energy and much better weightloss when I keep that up.
Sometimes a hangover might make me drink fizzy drinks for a couple of days and it totally throws me and I feel quite lethargic! Water Rocks!!

Well done everyone, I remember how hard it was to start drinking more water at first. I just kept forgetting! Now drink 2-4 litres a day, my weight loss is better, my skin is clearer and I just feel much healthier! :)

I drink about 3 litres of water, 2 coffees and 2 herbal teas every working day.. i pee on the hour every hour. I get up once or twice in the night and I drink a 500ml bottle of water throughout the night too.. I always have much more energy and much better weightloss when I keep that up.
Sometimes a hangover might make me drink fizzy drinks for a couple of days and it totally throws me and I feel quite lethargic! Water Rocks!!

wow, that could be wrote the exact same way by myself :p

Water = vibrant life

:)

Back