water, water

mooncat

loves the moon and cats!
I know we're supposed to drink loads of water, but I hate it :sign0137: and can never manage the 2 to 3 glasses we're supposed to consume. I do have 2 cups of green tea a day though and have given up normal tea throughout the day and have even given up my one cup of coffee a day. Is'nt that supposed to dehydrate you?

I wonder how many of us actually drink all that water we are supposed to do :hmm:

Last edited:
I struggled with the water at the start,but I bought a 1 litre bottle so I can keep track of what i've had. I found it's helped me not to have my morning cuppa and to start with water, it's easier to drink when you are really thirsty! Doing it this way i'm drinking about 3 litres a day and i've got used to it. I have green tea too now when I do want a warm drink.

I only drink a litre in winter, I fill up a pint glass and leave it on the worktop in the kitchen, that way when I go in I have some and don't notice it as much. Xx

Im forcing water down but i hate it too it makes me feel sick

I know we're supposed to drink loads of water, but I hate it :sign0137: and can never manage the 2 to 3 glasses we're supposed to consume. I do have 2 cups of green tea a day though and have given up normal tea throughout the day and have even given up my one cup of coffee a day. Is'nt that supposed to dehydrate you?

I wonder how many of us actually drink all that water we are supposed to do :hmm:

can we not have coffee then? eek!:confused: i only have it black and at least 5 cups a day

What about sparkling flavoured water? I never used to like this but I have given up Pepsi and switched to sparkling lemon and lime water. I have never felt more hydrated and am loving it.

At least 2 litres of WATER should be consumed by the average person per day (not even on a diet)...water is important as it is a hunger supressant, it helps fat metabolism and it also flushes out the system...good for the skin...etc, etc...it is important so try try try to drink just water...

Ok, I am a water hater as well. Soda has been my downfall and my primary reason for being so heavy. But I have found that one of the reasons why I was so addicted to soda was the taste. Constantly being able to have a "taste" in my mouth.

So when I started this diet (I'm not on slimfast, but something similar) I grabbed my bottle of water and gum. It's good to be able to physically see the amount of water you are taking in. And when it is actually taste I want and need.. I pop in a piece of sugarless gum. Which also keeps my mouth busy.. beceause I'm a boredom eater too.

This has greatly helped with my water consumption... and I even have started to notice that after a week of this, I have started to crave water, instead of soda, when I am thirsty.

I hope this helps!

LR

The green tea you are having will count towards your daily water intake aswell.

I drink water at work but at home I tend just have low sugar squash, just not too strong.

Hope this helps too!

They do say that leaving it until you feel thirsty is too late, you're already dehydrated...
I'm never thirsty through the day now,what I meant was starting the day with water instead of my usual cuppa makes it a lot easier to drink, I usually get through a litre now before I even think about putting the kettle on! :)

Its even harder now its cold :eek:(
Hot lighter ribena is nice...

Back