Water works!

Chelles

On day 3 today and have tested my urine with ketostix.

Don't know about everyone else but I found it easier to wee in a disposable cup rather than find the stream!

I was shocked by the colour! It was very dark and strong smelling!

Is this normal?!

Before anyone asks I am on my 3rd litre of water today so don't think it's down to not drinking enough!

You need to drink enough consistently throughout the day to give you light coloured wee. That's the same whether you are SSing or eating conventionally.

The minimum recommended liquid consumption is a minimum.

Don't be tempted to neck a load in one go as that can be harmful.

I can honestly say I am drink more than enough water and it's being spread out through the day. Gonna keep a eye on things I think!

Chelles said:
I can honestly say I am drink more than enough water and it's being spread out through the day. Gonna keep a eye on things I think!

I get that you said you were drinking I (I'm a cd consultant) would say you may have a slight infection BUT if you keep drinking it will pass without antibiotics, also lease ditch the test strips in 3 weeks your body will not produce ketones but you will be burning fat.

Also ANY antibiotics will kill good and bad bacteria and you don't want to be trying to balance that unless needed xx

I see now what you mean!

Sorry of I offended you in some way. Thank you so much for the advise tho xx

Back