• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water.

LVLLM

Gold Member
I try and drink 2-3 a day. today i have only managed a litre and 2 cups of coffee.

cherl889

Loves this site!
How many pints in a litre? I remember missy putting up that link that said what we should be drinking and mine was only 2.5. Cant remember if in pints or litres though. Think it was litres

Mets

Gold Member
I drink between 2-3 litres of water plus countless cups of tea and coffee. I reckon I drink about 4 litres of liquid a day. Next week i'm going to cut the tea/coffee out in a bid to be strict.

Not sure how many pints in a litre - is it 2? Actually I drink much more than 2-3 as I have a pint of water before work and then countless when I get in. I drink 2-3 litres AT work. I've always got a pint of water on the go and sipping at it. It's the only thing that quenches my thirst and I actually get banging headaches if I don't drink enough

JoanneM

Gold Member
Recently I havent been very hungry but I do pretty much wash every mouthful down with water as well.

What brings my uptake up though is that every night I sit with a glass and drink a 2 litre bottle of sparkling mineral water. I used to do it with diet coke (occassionally with a vodka in it. ;)) so makes me feel more normal IYKWIM.

Jo

Mets

Gold Member
That's a good idea Jo. Prefer the vodka bit if I'm honest... :D

About 8 pints of water and a couple or three mugs of green tea most days.

LVLLM

Gold Member
Yes Cheryl. So are we upping to 4 litres?

Mets

Gold Member
We should set ourselves a challenge to make sure we drink enough. Or at least start a thread and log it??

LVLLM

Gold Member
ok. my prob is weekends i tend not to drink/eat much until later on a night cos im doing stuff. its easier at work. I sit at my desk with my 3 bottles of water (which get refilled) and they are there shouting ..drink me drink me :D

Mets

Gold Member
I'm the same to be honest. I still drink a fair bit but not nearly as much as I do while at work.

LVLLM

Gold Member
i tend to drink more wine at the weekends lol.

Mets

Gold Member
I wish I could say the same...

LOL! Looking at me WISHING a drank more booze :D

Jiggly

Gosh, you are all very good. I am dreadful at drinking generally, I probably manage about 600ml of water a day a coupleof coke Zero, and a couple of coffee made with soya milk - dreadful failure. I am off work at the moment at home - I think I will try setting the oven timer hourly to remind me to drink a glass....

LVLLM

Gold Member
cheryl LOL. step away from the water