water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nicanancy, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. nicanancy

nicanancy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.72%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Anyone drink hot water? I mean hot from the kettle..

Im finding it easier to drink if if having it that way.
    Coffee too, i never liked coffee before but im drinking a few cups of black coffee a day, that's fine isnt it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. muhly

muhly Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I do, I can't stomach cold water when I'm in ketosis, because it makes me freezing cold for some reason!
    Over the last few days I've drank hot water from the kettle :)
    More often than not though, if the heating is on, ill rest my bottles on the radiator in a sock (sad I know) just so they're more room temperature and it takes the edge off!

I couldn't comment on coffee, as I don't like tea or coffee,l. Man I wish I did they're lovely and warm brrrrrrr

4. Steve S

Steve S Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I drink hot water occasionally, I think it tastes sweet-ish. Weird, eh? :confused:
    I can't abide cold water either, I have it lukewarm or tepid. If it's cold out of the tap I add a bit of hot from the kettle/geyser. :)

5. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    ooh...loving your new signature Steve - might have to steal that if you don't mind!

6. HERTS_FEM26

HERTS_FEM26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    LIGHTERLIFE AGAIN
    I TEND TO HAVE ROOM TEMP WATER. I AM FINDING DRINKING THE AMOUNT OF WATER HARD WORK BECAUSE I AM NOT A VERY BIG DRINKER NORMALLY.

MINI GOALS:

to lose 2 stone
    to be 23 stone
    to fit in to size 28 again
    to lose 3 stone
    to be 22 stone
    to be able to fit into an outfit from next bigger sizes.

7. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I often drink hot water, cold gives me belly ache in large amounts. You are right Steve - it does taste sweet!

8. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I drink hot water all the time! Even when I'm not on the diet :) I fill the kettle to the max, make myself some tea and then drink the rest as hot water...my friends think it's the weirdest thing ever

9. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I have to drink my water room temp, can't drink cold, got sensitive teeth & it makes me cold!!!

I noticed my water bottle was empty when I went to have a drink today went to the water cooler filled it up and had a huge glug, big no no, I was freezing for bloody ages!!! Have to leave it to stand for ages!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.