water

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by sun, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I hardly drink any water, I really struggle with it, for all it is bad for me, I drink about 10 mugs decaf coffee a day, always have and will, I just dont think about drinking water:(

Will it affect any my weigh in and does anybody else struggle with their water intake!

sue x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    On Atkins, you do need to drink water to flush out all those ketones. I find you do lose more if you drink more water. Get glugging hun...its worth it. x

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you really need to make an effort to drink the water sun - for the weight loss and for your health. Your kidneys are working overtime dealing with the broken down fat and trying to eliminate it from the body. The by products of the breakdown are a toxin to the body and will stop your body from functioning as well as it can. You are also risking slowing up your weight loss as the water is needed to breakdown the fat.... However you do it, drink the water. Treat it as a medication that you must take every day ... minimum 2 litres ... You HAVE to think about drinking the water

5. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    ok, I will, I'm a bit down, last night I definitely had a funny taste in my mouth and unusual breath, checked with wee stick this morning and the colour has not budged!, BUT when I did LL my wee stick never changed even though I never cheated, hence I lost 3 stone in 7/8 weeks, by eating all this naughty food I'm worried that I'm gonna put on weight:(

from now I will drink at least 2 litres of water!

sue x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.