Waterloo Road

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by bunnylovesalan, 4 May 2011 Social URL.

1. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

Anyone watch this, I have to stop watching it now as I can not face watching Sam go through the trauma of brain cancer, it will also trigger my OCD big time. I just can not believe it, so sad :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nik86

nik86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I also love Waterloo road! Have done since series 1. This storyline with Sam looks so sad But I hope they Show it sensitively as they have with previous storylines.

4. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love Waterloo Road, thought finally Amanda Burton did a good job last night, and they seem to have sorted her abysmal wardrobe.

Love that Robson Green is in it, but worried Mr Chalk will be too rubbish and wanted to smack Ms Choudry upside the head!

My favourite is spotting random unknown teachers manning the cooler!

5. CornishPisky

CornishPisky Full Member

As someone currently harbouring a brain tumour, I am not sure I want to see this either! I had no idea til I saw this post that this is what Sam was going to have, & funnily enough when I was watching last night, at the end when she began convulsing, I turned to my husband,& said "It'll be a brain tumour!"

Sad.

6. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

:hug99:I'm so sorry to hear your going through this, I wish all the best in the furture x

7. CornishPisky

CornishPisky Full Member

Thanks bunny. I ain't beaten yet!!! :p

8. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've always loved Waterloo Road, ever since the first series! Mainly because I adored Jason Merrells ;) As a teacher though I do find it highly amusing :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.