wats sally gonna do next with her diet

heidiho

hi after enjoying reading your wonderful weight loss diarys Ive decided to take the plunge and start my own.
about me :)
im a mummy of 4, 3 boys of school age from 5 to 11,and a little girl of 23mths so as you can imagine my house is a mad house:devilangel: and temptation from the biscket cupboard is always there as well as the sweets and choc.
ive been with my oh for 14 yrs now,engaged for 12,and our is just an ordinary,if mad,household,we have a bearded dragon called victor,a kitten called nusiecence,and a staffie,sasha,whos as soft as a brush.
Ive become a bit of a joke amongst my family as Ive been trying and failing to lose my excess bagage now for the past 4 yrs,Ive tryed every diet and gimmick in the book,waisted 100,s of pounds on diet pills,and my oh threatened to leave me no end of times,due to me constantly being miserable and going on at him bout my weight.
thing is I suffer from depression,Am under medication with my doc,and still have a lot of down days and when Im down I reach for anything I can grab my hands on,I need a lock on my fridge and cupboards and the key hiding lol,when im on 1.
Im also addicted to chocolate and finding it so hard to give it up. my habits are eating a full bar of cadburys nut,or galaxy,the family sized 1`s,every night,a poacket of crisps after and a rustlers chicken burger with cheese on. no wonder im the way i am :8855:
but im miserable and my family are fed up of hearing me moaning so im venting on here.
im now a joke to my dad who`s started a group on facebook,WHAT WILL SALLY DO NEXT WITH HER DIET,
thing is Im finally trying to turn this around to prove me as well as every one else I can do this.
I was happy once. 5 yrs ago I lost 4 stone with weight watchers old points but found maintanence difficult,hence the 2st gain,Ive now put on an extra 71bs the last 8 weeks through comfort eating,bad I know.
so dont want to spend another summer covered up in long cardys and tunics and black leggings,looking miserably at the tanned skinny minnies in there maxie dressers.
ive got 4 bin bags stuffed with all my clothers from 4 yrs ago ranging from a size 10 up to a 14,just waiting for me to slip into them again,carent bear to part with them as I know I`ll get into them 1 day.
I started my local sw group last tuesday and my 1st weigh in is tommorrow. Im doing extra easy. still carent get my head round how much lovely food I can eat and have abserloutly no Idear how thisv can be a weight loss plan,but Ill give it a go. Ive nothing to lose and everything to gain,hopefully not the weight side of it :8855:
I`ll be posting my weight loss progress on her each week as well as my food diary,if anything to help me and motivate me,not sure if Ill be of any help to anyone else if you can stand to read all my ramblings xx

well tdays been a quiet 1,my son was ill yesturday evening with the dreaded stomach bug,so hes been at home asleep on sofa all day. so I got up this morning and my oh made me a nescafe cappuccino( 3an half sins) to start the day,I dont eat breakfast,carent face it in morning,he also took boys to school giving me a rest with my darling daughter and my sick son. my son ad been sick in night all down side of his bed and floor and decided to tell me in the morning,only a little bit,he said,there was a big pile of it,too much information maybe,lol,I carent face cleaning up sick as I have a forbia of it,Im a emit,so my oh did the deed. been upstairs,had a bath and a read through the diarys on ere,
did some washing then it was dinner time,
realised id not got any eggs,hence a quick trip to the shops, put some uncle bens long grain boil in the bag rice into boil,for 10 mins,let it drain,then fryed some peppers,mushrooms,garlic and chopped onions. added the cooled rice,2 beaten eggs stiring for 5 mins till set and fryed off sme bacon to make some lovely egg fried rice,was lush. for tea i had
2 morrissons eat smart sausagers (1 SIN) sw chips done in actifry,broccoli,mushypeas,and I fryed off some frozen onions and added them to 142ml gravey (2 SINS),then added 2 tbsp hendersons relish (2 SINS) had 2 satsumas while I was waiting for this to cook as was rather hungry.
my evening snack was a sw hi fi bar my he (b),and a milky coffee,my he (A) xx

first official weigh in tday at 10pm. really looking forward to meeting strangly enough,even though ive not had the best week I could have had, only been followering plan propley past 4 days,not to mention my TOTM against me,but am expecting a small gain or a STS,a loss would be a bonus and am optimistic,for a good week next week x

woohoo***** lost 2.5 pounds**** certainly wasnt expected,am on top of the world now,I could bottle the feeling and sell it,I really can do this.
for lunch I had tuna & egg salad
2 boiled eggs,a tin of no drain tuna,onions,red,yellow,green peppers,cuecumber,on a bed of mixed salad,with sme garlic pepper,1 tbsp light salad cream (1 sin) 1 tbsp extra light mayo ( 1 sin )

we`ll after having a rather lovely afternoon nap with my daughter while my otherhalf picks the kids up from school im soooo lucky,I do kids tea and put myself some potatos in my actifry with some frylight to make some scrummy syn free sw chips,as they are cooking I do 30 mins of my ministry of sound dvd,then pop a birds eye chicken korma ( 4 sins ) into microwave,soo yummy to pour over my chips. have an orange after as my superfree.
havent used up all my healthy extra a milk yet so gonna have a cup of coffee tonight before bed,and a sw hi fi bar ( he b ) x still feeling really posiative,been browsing ebay for some bargin skinny jeans,dare I look for a size 10,lol my mo jo is coming back xxx

not having the best morning so far so need to vent. woke up and didnt want to get out of bed,I normally spring outa bed,my fault for staying up on here till 1:30am last night,finally draged myself outa bed and attempted to get dressed,thinking how my waist is looking trimmer already im stood in my knickers and bra,wishful thinking maybe... then bend over to pick my daughters dodo off the floor and notice my small overhang over my knickers,sigh,ive messed around with my life and diet for so long,and a few mths ago bck in april I was 10.3 on the scales,I thought I was heavy then,now im 11.2.5 through comfort eating,depression,and sheer lazyness,spent next 15 mins wishing I could turn clock back a few mths,I wouldnt have had 2 stone to lose then,only 1,but hey I now see sw as a healthy eating plan for life,I have to make this a habit and not revert back to my old ways otherwise I`ll end up right back where I started.
went to put on my shoes ready to take kids to school,I soooo need some new shoes,had a moan at my oh how money is tight,my olderst son,11,wants a £200 laptop as does my second oldest son 9,my youngest son has asked santa for a xbox,and then theres my 21mth old daughter. plus Ive got my neices birthday end of oct,shes 2,my daughters birthday 4th nov,my eldest sons birthday,8th dec,and my secound eldest,23 dec,and the boys all want money so Im feeling really down right now,I went into hallway to put on my cardie and notice the tiny holes along the bottom,unoticable,but I know there there,my clothers are looking sooo tired,all summer long ive been wearing the 4 same long tunic tops,and the same 2 pairs of black leggings,am screaming out for some new cloths but am soooo skint and will be till next yr. doesnt help ive got 4 black bin bags upstairs in spare room shoved full of lovely clothers which I carent get into yet.. I make myself a coffe with a little bit of milk from my (hea) can never face breakfast in morning,been trying to force myself to eat a yogert or a clementine,then take kids to school,morning at me as usual bout target setting day,made appointments for all 3 sons around the same hour and half and soooo hope I get them as dont want to be hanging round school all day with appointments spaced far apart

hi everyone woke up this morning round 7am to the sound of my phone alarm,as does my darling daughter,she still sleeps in my bed at 23 mth old,I know ive made a rod for my own bck,lol,I go down stairs into living room where my other half is buried under duvet on sofa,wake im up,an tell him its his turn to make drinks,I hve a nescafe cappuccino (3.5 ) syns,soooo worth it,once kids are at school I walk up to post office with my darling daughter to collect my money,on my way to meet my sister,where on our way to iceland,notice the post office que ,**** that,luckily have some money left in my pocket,walk outtside,its miserable and raining,decide to take the bus,soo much for body magic.
walk round iceland looking at all the lovely goodies,cheesecake,choc cake,im drooling,first time a craving has truly hit me,while being in this diet,by pass them for the frozen chicken,fish,veg,etc,feel really proud of myself gather my goodies up at checkout for home delivery. nip to local bakery for a sandwich of brown breadcake (heb ),ham,egg,onion,crabsticks. skip all the lovely buns,feeling proud of myself again xx

hi well tday hve been feeling under the weather,had the runs,lol,too much info,lol,so hve not been eating to plan,not really been eating much at all actually,just the brat diet of bannana,soup & dry toast to settle my tummy. my darling sons are stopping out tonite at there grandmars so I can hopefully get some rest with my daughter & oh. hoping to be bck on full form tommorrow x

Hello, just wanted to pop in and say 'hi' and well done on starting on your journey - I have also started fairly recently (about 6 weeks in) and I have LOADS more than you to lose, but I am sure that by keeping our diaries and encouraging each other we can do it! :)

Stay strong,

M x

hello & welcome :) we can beat this battle of the bulge together x
we`ll I had a lovely lie in this morning waking up around 11am starving. did me,my darling daughter,and my other half a drink,I had a nescafe cappuccino (3.5 syns ) but sooo worth it,then as it was nearly lunch I made myself 2 boiled eggs,4 rashers of bacon,cut bacon up and mashed up egg in a bowl,added 1 tbsp of hellmans extra light mayo ( 1 syn ) ans some pepper to make a lovely bacon,egg mayo sarnie on 2 sliceds of war wholmeal bread ( heb ) x

my sons are still at there nans so hopefully I can get some work done before they get back. took my corner sofa apart to clean the cushions (good body magic ) as its hard work and really heavy to lift.
heard my darling sons walking up the garden path with my mother in law. she walks into kitchen and empties 2 carrier bags stuffed with goodies onto the kitchen table. OH MY GOD,a chocoholics heaven,shes always spoilt her grandkids and this is no exception,mars bars,snickers,mr kiplin cakes,2 tins of celebrations,crisps,cookies,im drooling,my other half rips into a snickers while I stand there tongue hanging out lol,considering a binge and starting again tomorrow,nooooooo,voice of reason please!!!!!!,tell oh to put them all away out of my sight,can almost taste all the lovely choc,can feel a binge coming on,must act fast,wrack my brains for low syn substitutes,remember my mom bought me a pot of quark back from morrissons this morning,grab it from fridge and spoon half of pot into bowl,rip into a options hot choc sache,hazlenut flavour ( 2 syns ) poured it into the quark and mixed in,added some artificial sweetner,and 2 mikado`s broken up, (1 syn ). was really yummy and hit my craving spot a treat x

feeling really proud of myself as the old me would ave just ripped into that snicker without hesitation,saying **** it diet can start tommorow. think ive turned a corner :)

hi all well its 10:15pm and im sooooo tempted to just jack it all in. I hve no syns left,my oh sat there on sofa with a snickers and cakes,while im sat here with sweet fa and my tast buds are salavinating,I could throttle im,I know theres loads of free foods which I can snack on put a piece of fruit or yogert just wont cut it for me at the mo,feeling really miserable,is this how my lifes gonna be forever? :-(

oh and hes 1 of those who can eat loads and never gain weight :-(
tell im to eat his choc in the kitchen where its not in my face,he says he should be able to relax in his own living room,feel as though theres no support from him watsoever,its like a smoker trying to give up and another smoker smoking right in front of there face,then myn oh wonderes why I always fail!

HELP!!! woke up around 10 mins ago really craving a snickers with my cappuccino :-( why oh why am I always craving choc at the mo,seems as though this is getting harder to stay on track the further along I go,feeling really achy any sluggish as well,carent even muster up energy to move my lazy fat arse off of sofa,feeling really down at mo,my depression still rears its ugly head a lot,I have good days and down days,my oh,hes my rock on days like tday is making me a nescafe cappuccino (2.5 syns ) to perk me up and seeing to kiddies breakfasts x hope I perk up later xx

oh and another thing im under medication with my doc for my depression,when im feeling down the way I used to deal with my bad thoughts was to eat,a big bar of chocolate is like a soothing blanket to me,now it seems I need to find another way to deal with days like tday,instead of using food as a imotional crutch,its sooooooo difficult,lads are doin my head in at mo,ive gained a stone just over this past 2 months through sheer emotional eating x

my darling daughter`s just strolled in from the kitchen,shes 21 mths,with 4 digestives in her little hands,strolled over to me,mam mam she says and passers me 2 of her bisckets. shes sooooo sweet,bless her,so glad shes learning to share at 23 mths old,luv her to the ends of this earth and bck,she keeps me going,i mustnt eat the bisckets though,im staying strong x

Back