• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

*Wave* Hello :)

Hello,

I thought I'd say hello to everyone - I've been having a good look around the last few days.

Im Tan, From the midlands - Just starting the SS and im on day 2 now and feeling errrr fine?!?!

I cant stop peeing mind.

Its brilliant to see the amount of support being offered, so hopefully I've come to the right place when I have those down days. (and I hope there aren't many!!)

I'm looking to lost enough so I can start my PADI Openwater course with the OH (to go away in Jan next year to Egypt) I dont feel comfortable with anything about me, so i want to learn to love me and become someone who I want to be rather than shy away from chances! and wear the thickest of thick jumpers in summer! lol

So theres me. Hello and thank you.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st4lb G: 10st7lb
Hi, :) I'm in my 3rd week of SS+ and dare I say I'm finding it easy enough... However, my day 1 and 2 were great but day 3 was terrible.. I had to come home early from school so be warned.. If it is tough tomorrow, stick with it and go to bed for a bit (if possible).. It's worth it in the end..

Good luck
:D

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good morning... welcome to the plan and welcome to the forums

I too am on Day 2 of my last restart, so going through the same things as you... had a great day yesterday and a good nights sleep, but woke with a very slight headache this morning..
That has now gone and I'm downing the water, so feeling great

Long may it continue

T
x

Gorgeous_x you were right - today im so Bleeehhh. - im not letting it get to me though (even though the OH is cooking spag bog and its all i can smell!!!!) I weighed myself earlier and its gone down a tiny winy bit :D
as a bit of motivation as well i have an old pair of jeans out size 12! I am going to fit in them!

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good morning mate

Hope that you have had a good Bank Holiday weekend ? the less said about mine dietwise the better - LOL

Still 100% this week - onwards and downwards

T
x

i was the same, bank holiday weekend and mums cooking! i couldnt resist :( ah well back on the wagon so to speak now.
Water is getting a pain, my lips are really dry and lip balm isnt helping :(