*Wave* Hello :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by *Gizmo*, 27 April 2010 Social URL.

1. *Gizmo*

*Gizmo* Member

Diet:
    To be on the CD
    Hello,

I thought I'd say hello to everyone - I've been having a good look around the last few days.

Im Tan, From the midlands - Just starting the SS and im on day 2 now and feeling errrr fine?!?!

I cant stop peeing mind.

Its brilliant to see the amount of support being offered, so hopefully I've come to the right place when I have those down days. (and I hope there aren't many!!)

I'm looking to lost enough so I can start my PADI Openwater course with the OH (to go away in Jan next year to Egypt) I dont feel comfortable with anything about me, so i want to learn to love me and become someone who I want to be rather than shy away from chances! and wear the thickest of thick jumpers in summer! lol

So theres me. Hello and thank you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Hi, :) I'm in my 3rd week of SS+ and dare I say I'm finding it easy enough... However, my day 1 and 2 were great but day 3 was terrible.. I had to come home early from school so be warned.. If it is tough tomorrow, stick with it and go to bed for a bit (if possible).. It's worth it in the end..

Good luck
    :D

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good morning... welcome to the plan and welcome to the forums

I too am on Day 2 of my last restart, so going through the same things as you... had a great day yesterday and a good nights sleep, but woke with a very slight headache this morning..
    That has now gone and I'm downing the water, so feeling great

Long may it continue

T
    x

5. *Gizmo*

*Gizmo* Member

Diet:
    To be on the CD
    Gorgeous_x you were right - today im so Bleeehhh. - im not letting it get to me though (even though the OH is cooking spag bog and its all i can smell!!!!) I weighed myself earlier and its gone down a tiny winy bit :D
    as a bit of motivation as well i have an old pair of jeans out size 12! I am going to fit in them!

6. Madferret

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Morning Gizmo

How are you doing today ?

Chin up and get that water down you

T
    x

7. Madferret

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good morning mate

Hope that you have had a good Bank Holiday weekend ? the less said about mine dietwise the better - LOL

Still 100% this week - onwards and downwards

T
    x

8. *Gizmo*

*Gizmo* Member

Diet:
    To be on the CD
    i was the same, bank holiday weekend and mums cooking! i couldnt resist :( ah well back on the wagon so to speak now.
    Water is getting a pain, my lips are really dry and lip balm isnt helping :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.