*Waves hello*

Skywalkersmum

Hi everyone, I'm Julie...

I have been quite lucky for most of my life and managed to eat mostly what I wanted and didn't put much weight on. However things change! I have had 4 children now and the weight is starting to really pile on - quite quickly as well.

I am 38 and a bit rubbish at dieting. I did Atkins for a couple of months and lost over 1.5 stone but hated the headaches and total lack of interesting food (imo) and I have all the weight back!

I've been looking into other food plans and really like the look of Slimming World. Seems written for me!

I am 5' 8" and currently weigh 11st 10lb *gulp*
Ideally I would love to reach 10st - or even a figure in the 9's one day

Got to go out for an Indian meal tonight Mmmmm mmmmmmm, so not starting officially until tomorrow......wish me luck :sign0144:

Hi Julie, Welcome to the forum.. :)
One last treat before the big day hey?! Don't blame you..enjoy!

Seems there are lots of peeps that are doing the SW diet and have got very good results with it. Hope you get to your goal altho' I'm sure you don't look as bad as you think you do at the height you are.
Anyway, Julie, all the very best to you on your journey to slimdom... :girlpower:

Thank you!

I know I don't look too bad but after being a size 10 for years I have crept into the 14's. Just want to get back to feeling like me again :)

I did enjoy last night but am determined from today. I'm off to browse the Slimming World section of the forum now :)

Back