Waves sheepishly....

batlo8

:wave_cry:
Hi Guys!

Well, someone has been a naughty girl, namely me!

I went away a week last Friday and decided to have the weekend off. Well, I actually felt beautiful whilst away, fitting in my size 16's thinking I'm great cos I lost 2 stone! But I got cocky and fell off the waggon completely :sigh:

Don't get me wrong, I havent gone wild but none the less I have not been lipotrimming! Just weighed myself and looks like I have STS, maybe gained 1lb (I'll know for sure tomorrow as I go off morning weight) so no big disaster.

Only thing now is I have to battle past day 3 again and have no chance of reaching goal by xmas. Grrrrrr! I'm annoyed at myself! xx

Just keep going with the LT. I have had a wavering week..... advise given to me and passed on to you is get back on the wagon....it's good that you feel bad coz you know that you are taking it seriously and think how lovely you will feel after a couple of weeks.... no food for a couple of months will help you feel great for a lifetime..hence why you are here in the first place......you are doing well. x

Welcome back Lois x

Welcome back Lois.... Get back on track and you will be ok.. Good luck x x

Hiya Lois

Im back on lipotrim so looks like we can help each other throo theses next few terrible days :)
Its day 2 for me, im feeling good tho but i think thats just coz ive been soooo busy decorating to even think of the F word ;)

Good luck chick xx

Hiya Lois

Im back on lipotrim so looks like we can help each other throo theses next few terrible days :)
Its day 2 for me, im feeling good tho but i think thats just coz ive been soooo busy decorating to even think of the F word ;)

Good luck chick xx

There's the answer!!! Anytime one of our members is starting or restarting, we should find another member who needs decorating done!! Best of both worlds!! pmsl x x

I sympathise, did the same thing myself last week and had 3 days off. I however landed off the wagon on a sharp pile of stones and in A&E (gallstones!) which has helped me IMMEDIATELY go TFR as I'm so scared of the pain! Day 3 and 4 were tough, but I've made it through 100% and it's now end of Day 7 :D

My Hall wants painting any of you newbies or re-starters want to offer?? lol xx

Erm, i would but my painting's not to a fantastic standard lol x

welcome back Lois, well done for getting back on track.

@Lincsbren poor you on the gallstones i had them last year, the most awful pain in the world, mine brought on pancreatitis too which is not fun! Hope you get it sorted soon.

@clair my whole house needs a makeover please :D

Back