Waving hello.

ILoveCake

8.5st lighter!
I can't believe that I've only just found this room.

I started on slimming world with a massive bmi (high 40's- makes me wince sharing that). I'm 7 stone lighter 14 months into my journey. I have another 2-3stone to go and right now after some meds I'm battling water retention.

I my need some cheering on to battle this last bit if that's ok. In my mind I'm still massive but I guess that adjustment will take a bit longer.

I hate my post natal before pic but that was the bare truth of how bad it got. I'm never going back there. My 4 children inspire me to keep going, I can now run with them and do what mums should be able to do. :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120303_113250.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120303_113250.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 105
  • ForumRunner_20120311_090743.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120311_090743.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 115
Welcome to this section :D
Big congratulations to you on how much weight you have lost so far, you look great and I bet you must feel it too.

Thanks, March has been a tough month, I think I've lost 1lb lol. I lost a lot last month and had a holiday this month so I've been staying afloat lol. Hoping that April will give me another 7lbs gone for good.

Last edited:
Hi,
well done on your 7 stone loss.
good luck for getting to target.:)

Thankyou. I'm working hard this week so hoping for a loss to get my century badge.

Got my century badge! :-D

Congratulations on the century badge :D also, I didn't know they had a ''club 20/30'' at SW! I thought it stopped at 10! :p

Pipaluk said:
Congratulations on the century badge :D also, I didn't know they had a ''club 20/30'' at SW! I thought it stopped at 10! :p

Thanks.
Sw don't have a club 20/30 it is more of a minimins thing. Sw should have them to acknowledge the bigger losers.

Gosh that is amazing loss. You look great and a big cheer from me. So nice to see this sort of weight loss can be done.

xMariex said:
Gosh that is amazing loss. You look great and a big cheer from me. So nice to see this sort of weight loss can be done.

Thanks Marie. I didn't believe it was possible when I started but I've seen it as a lifestyle change and just kept going. I'm about 21lb off my first target. I may try to shift another 7lb after that if I'm feeling brave enough to get down to the weight I was at 18.

Buying a treadmill next month for toning up. I expect I'll gain initially but that is cool because it's more about my shape now.

Back