• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

*Waving shyly* Remember me?`

S: 14st3.0lb C: 13st11.5lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.76%)
Hi everyone :)

I just thought I'd post and say hi - there's so many new members in the weeks since I last came on here!

I am still at target (just) but am REALLY struggling lately and realised that I need some support from those that know... you!

Far too many treats and naughties have been sneaking back in to my diet and I haven't been on plan at all for weeks, although most of my evening meals are still pretty SW-friendly.

I've changed job and it's just too easy to walk into town at lunchtime and pick up a baguette or sandwich and the girls I work with aren't as supportive as my old colleagues (but why do you need to watch what you eat? You're slim! Er, yes, that's because I watch what I eat!!) Also, I am managing to get to group every other week and know that if I slip in the week I don't go it won't matter...;)

I feel disgusted with myself as I used to be so focused, but it's getting harder! And with Christmas on the way...

So, hopefully I'll be around a bit more to offer my help and advice, and hopefully may get a bit back :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 1st7lb(10.4%)
Well good for you for staying at target - I know it is hard to maintain, I slipped off the wagon in June and managed to put 9lbs back on by the beginning of Nov! Luckily I have only got 2lbs to go until I am back to my lowest - but still 10 lbs until I get to my ultimate goal, and 6lbs before I go to NZ on the 21st!

Its daunting but just reading these pages has got me all motivated again - and you haven't slipped so don't be too hard on yourself!

Good luck, and I am sure all your good habits will wear off on your new work colleagues!

chris_s

Less of a man each day
S: 16st9.5lb C: 14st4.5lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 2st5lb(14.13%)
Good luck with maintaining and resisting temptation.

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya love, welcome back.

As you can see from my stats I'm in the same boat- poss with a few extra lbs to count on come wednesday weigh in :(

Hi Fern!! I see you're getting hitched? Congratulations honey!

Thank you Jules and Chris :) I'm having a good day so far... but most of my days start off 'good' and plummet downhill by lunchtime!

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ah mine too.. breakfast is a doddle, unless i spot some choc cereal.. my fave! then lunchtime- tea time goes tits up. I literally have NO motivaton either, which doesnt help.

yessss getting hitched, horah! also ttc :) wedding is 2014, so plenty of time to get fat and get it back off again haha

is this short hair i see? suits you :D

yessss getting hitched, horah! also ttc :) wedding is 2014, so plenty of time to get fat and get it back off again haha
Don't you dare Missy! You'll be a stunning bride :D

is this short hair i see? suits you :D
Thank you, yes, I chopped it off again. Felt confident enough now I have my cheekbones back :D