*Waving shyly* Remember me?`

Harry'sMom07

Silver Member
Hi everyone :)

I just thought I'd post and say hi - there's so many new members in the weeks since I last came on here!

I am still at target (just) but am REALLY struggling lately and realised that I need some support from those that know... you!

Far too many treats and naughties have been sneaking back in to my diet and I haven't been on plan at all for weeks, although most of my evening meals are still pretty SW-friendly.

I've changed job and it's just too easy to walk into town at lunchtime and pick up a baguette or sandwich and the girls I work with aren't as supportive as my old colleagues (but why do you need to watch what you eat? You're slim! Er, yes, that's because I watch what I eat!!) Also, I am managing to get to group every other week and know that if I slip in the week I don't go it won't matter...;)

I feel disgusted with myself as I used to be so focused, but it's getting harder! And with Christmas on the way...

So, hopefully I'll be around a bit more to offer my help and advice, and hopefully may get a bit back :D

Well good for you for staying at target - I know it is hard to maintain, I slipped off the wagon in June and managed to put 9lbs back on by the beginning of Nov! Luckily I have only got 2lbs to go until I am back to my lowest - but still 10 lbs until I get to my ultimate goal, and 6lbs before I go to NZ on the 21st!

Its daunting but just reading these pages has got me all motivated again - and you haven't slipped so don't be too hard on yourself!

Good luck, and I am sure all your good habits will wear off on your new work colleagues!

Good luck with maintaining and resisting temptation.

Hiya love, welcome back.

As you can see from my stats I'm in the same boat- poss with a few extra lbs to count on come wednesday weigh in :(

Hi Fern!! I see you're getting hitched? Congratulations honey!

Thank you Jules and Chris :) I'm having a good day so far... but most of my days start off 'good' and plummet downhill by lunchtime!

Ah mine too.. breakfast is a doddle, unless i spot some choc cereal.. my fave! then lunchtime- tea time goes tits up. I literally have NO motivaton either, which doesnt help.

yessss getting hitched, horah! also ttc :) wedding is 2014, so plenty of time to get fat and get it back off again haha

is this short hair i see? suits you :D

Hiya welcome back, ur looking fab & loving the new hairstyle xx

Back