Waving tentatively from around the corner...

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
......can I come back?? :wave_cry:

I've drifted form one bad thing to another, tried this that and the other including Atkins, and Calorie counting (the concept of which I loved but couldn't get my head round planning.....) and I've restarted today back on PP, altho I have spent a couple of evenings looking at the Simply Filling board.

Annnnnnyyyhhhoooooooooow, will you please have me back? I've started again today and will give it my best shot! Will do a new diary, and just hope that I rediscover the motivation I had earlier in the year when I lost 19lbs with WW!! I'm now only 6lbs off my original starting weight so have a long long way to go. :(

Thanks.....with my fingers crossed!!

xx

Ooops!!

In wrong part - could a mod please move?

Many thanks

Hello!!

Just a quick note to say hello and welcome back!!

Good luck now your back on WW. Don't think of it as a long journey but cut it down in small steps and it won't seem as bad! Anyway Good Luck x

Come on in, don't just stand there. Lol. I think majority of us ave tried so many times on various diets. You need to be in right frame of mind & have determination, it sounds like you ave both. Keep coming here & updating us on your progress, good & bad & you WILL succeed this time xxx

galaxy-girl said:
Come on in, don't just stand there. Lol. I think majority of us ave tried so many times on various diets. You need to be in right frame of mind & have determination, it sounds like you ave both. Keep coming here & updating us on your progress, good & bad & you WILL succeed this time xxx

Yep- I def second that! Brilliant girls and guys on here, they make all the difference. Plus, typing away here keeps the hands busy and out of the fridge and cupboards! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi dizziedawnie, come and join us. I too hav tried every diet going and everytime cum back to ww. I've not really set any targets and am just hoping for a loss or sts each week. This forum is fab and I hav found help on here every single day since I joined it. We can all do it together xxx

Back