• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wayhey!

NN89

Sexy Member
Went to get myself a LBD for a hot hot hot date tomorrow, went into browse warehouse- to see if i could try on their size 16's, to walk out with a size 14 black wrap dress!!! Which shows off my curves..although I do still need a girdle!!!

Wayhey!

Fingers crossed for a loss this tuesday, after gaining 3.5lbs im gonna need it!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
Wow!!! A 14 in WAREHOUSE???!!!??? You are doing SOOOOOO well... and a date with a Dr!?!?! Salsa Dancing???

There's an incentive for continuing your journey... and salsa dancing is fab body magic!!!

Emma xXx

PS: Can see a HUGE difference compared to fb photos of you. :)

NN89

Sexy Member
Wow!!! A 14 in WAREHOUSE???!!!??? You are doing SOOOOOO well... and a date with a Dr!?!?! Salsa Dancing???

There's an incentive for continuing your journey... and salsa dancing is fab body magic!!!

Emma xXx

PS: Can see a HUGE difference compared to fb photos of you. :)

aww thanks hun, i know i was shocked too- not been a size 14 since i was...14!!!

I think its just an extra sexy dress, cause when i tried another dress on in a size 16, it didn't fit round the girls! :rolleyes:

Its definately an incentive, trying to remember the feeling of 'feeling good'

wish i could see the pics but i am a new member just wanted to wish you well on your date x