We are actually going on holiday!!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 2 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I have just booked a private villa, with its own pool, in Spain, for two weeks in August. Fab views, 10 mins from beach, gorgeous gorgeous place..!!:drool:

We have only ever taken the kids camping in France before, at least under our own steam! (We have been on a couple of cruises to Caribbean and round the Med, with Ma-in-law, but she treated us!) Bit nervous, but very excited too!

Also a bit concerned re LL. I dont know if I will still be in abstinence by Aug (perish the thought!), or if I will be in maintentance? I still have about 8 stone to lose. I wonder what is the best tack to take, so to speak? Maybe just planning lots of BBQs with healthy meats and salads?:eat: oooh, I am so excited. Just think, I will hopefully fit in the plane seat with no problems this time! And the clothes.......

ooh calm yourself woman....:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How exciting Sarah, what an incentive to keep going now.

4. Goombagirl

Goombagirl Full Member

ooh sounds lovely Sez - we've done exactly the same for the last week of the summer hols but in Corfu. Don't worry about food yet - wait until nearer the time and see how things are going then. Just enjoy the excitement of looking forward to going to a gorgeous place:). It'll be so relaxing and an incentive to keep going on LL.

5. bumpybean88

bumpybean88 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Die
    Hi Sez, Im hoping to take kids in September, I have a long long way still to go, the holiday is what keeps me going, keep on dreaming that I will be able to wear all those lovely summer clothes

6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

That's great news Sarah, I'm sure you'll all have a gorgeous time. Hooray for all that sunshine :)

Cath

7. SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue!

SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue! Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    This sounds like a fab treat. :wow:

I agree don't worry about the food at this stage and concentrate on being able to wear clothes you want to.

I am also away in August, but despite my own advice wonder what stage of the journey I will be on.

i suppose whatever happens, we will all be quite a bit smaller and loving it

Sam

8. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ohh lovely!! S great incentive for you! Just wait & see how you feel before you go ...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.