We can walk 100 miles

foxy_lox

Silver Member
I've been doing lots of walking lately and just wondered if anyone out there would like to join me in walking 100 miles?

There is an old thread knocking about however it's not really been used since last May.

No pressure on time, just want to be able to say I have walked 100 miles. LOL

We could just post each week and see how we are doing :D and maybe do mini competitions??

foxy_lox said:
I've been doing lots of walking lately and just wondered if anyone out there would like to join me in walking 100 miles?

There is an old thread knocking about however it's not really been used since last May.

We could just post each week and see how we are doing :D and maybe do mini competitions??

I'm in chick, aiming for at least 10 mile a week, so I'm hoping to be done by end of April

So I'll start us off

KarenHat by 30 April (0 done 100 to go)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep I'm also in, maybe we could do ourselves a little ticker as well.

I may not post each week as I'm a fair weather walker & mainly walk at the weekend.

I like the sound of this and will join you if I may. Don't really want to set a target time but will try for upwards of 5 miles a week-working single mum of a 7 year old so a bit hard to find the time.
Helen

I'm off out for my first walk of the week in a bit aiming for 3 miles off the 100 :)

foxy_lox said:

Is your imapmywalk app working ok? The last couple of walks I did since the upgrade have failed to save it's driving me mad cos I like to look back at what I've done

Is your imapmywalk app working ok? The last couple of walks I did since the upgrade have failed to save it's driving me mad cos I like to look back at what I've done

Yeah hun its working fine?? Doing my first walk tomorrow, been going to the gym due to the ice. Lets start the list going:D

Foxy 100 miles to go
Karen.Hat 2.5 miles done 97.5 miles to go

Just add yourself to list and update when needed :D Good luck everyone this week will probably walk Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun but we will see lol

Just walked to and from slimming world 3 mile and 1.5 dog walk earlier (go me!!)
and squeezed a 0.5lb loss god knows how..

Foxy 100 miles to go
Karen.Hat 7 miles done 93 miles to go

hi,can i join the walking club please i,ve 3 lively dogs who just love there walks. I,ll start today if thats ok! Thanks sarah.

sarah29704 said:
hi,can i join the walking club please i,ve 3 lively dogs who just love there walks. I,ll start today if thats ok! Thanks sarah.

Welcome x

Foxy 100 miles to go
Sarah29704 3 miles done 97 miles to go
Happyholidays 100 miles to go
Gillian576 100 miles to go
Hjanea 100miles to go

Karen.hat said:
Foxy 100 miles to go
Sarah29704 3 miles done 97 miles to go
Happyholidays 100 miles to go
Gillian576 100 miles to go
Hjanea 100miles to go
Mariavon 100 miles to go

Should we of put the list in alphabetical order , to make it easier to find ourselves own the list is longer

mariavon said:
Should we of put the list in alphabetical order , to make it easier to find ourselves own the list is longer

Yeah would be easier I was out on my phone so just added through edit xx

Back