• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



We need an inspirational photo thread

#1
I've come over from the Cambridge diet and on our forum we had an inspirational photo thread where ppl would post there pictures of weight loss!
I found this so helpful as you can see how well others are doing but I also liked pitting up my own pictures and got alot of feed back which gave me a big boost!

This was me at Christmas just gone and a picture from last night!



image-775060791.jpg

And this one was September last year


View attachment 59095

And me last night (on left)


image-2942764256.jpg

Total loss so far- 51lbs!! 9lbs to go
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st4.5lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 7st4.5lb(39.96%)
#4
Great idea I always found looking at others photos spurred me on

This was me at the beginning of my weight loss journey in 2011

And another of me taken 2 weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Attachments

#5
michellethegooner said:
Great idea I always found looking at others photos spurred me on

This was me at the beginning of my weight loss journey in 2011

And another of me taken 2 weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Omg well done! You look like a different person well done

Total loss so far- 51lbs!! 9lbs to go
 
S: 16st2lb C: 14st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st2lb(13.27%)
#8
I wish I still had my before picture years ago when I went up to 18 stone but I destroyed it haha!!! It will forever be imprinted on my brain though :jelous: went down to 10.5 stone and I recently gained again due to having a baby. I'm not sure if it's worth taking pics now because I only need to lose another 24ish lbs....I love looking at them though!

Thanx Hun, still got a bit to go!!

Total loss so far- 51lbs!! 9lbs to go
 
#9
grotbags1979 said:
I wish I still had my before picture years ago when I went up to 18 stone but I destroyed it haha!!! It will forever be imprinted on my brain though :jelous: went down to 10.5 stone and I recently gained again due to having a baby. I'm not sure if it's worth taking pics now because I only need to lose another 24ish lbs....I love looking at them though!
I know that's how I put on all my weight by having a baby!!
I do love looking thru them too, so motivating! Aw 24lb isn't alot tho you'll do it in no time I'm sure

Total loss so far- 51lbs!! 9lbs to go
 
S: 14st2lb C: 10st13.5lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 3st2.5lb(22.47%)
#11
Just subscribing... I'll put up a picture later :) Well done everyone!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
 
S: 18st4.5lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 7st4.5lb(39.96%)
#12
xxrebeccaxx said:
Omg well done! You look like a different person well done

Total loss so far- 51lbs!! 9lbs to go
Ty I feel like a different person am much more confident & social able now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 
S: 18st4.5lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 7st4.5lb(39.96%)
#15
Loopeylou said:
Wow fantastic photos.
Here's my start photo at over 20 stone and latest of me on holiday this year weighing 5 stone less
U look great u look much younger well done u xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

sarah88

Gold Member
S: 15st11.5lb C: 15st11.5lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
#16
U girlies all look amazing u have all done so well!
 

Tracy831

HERE I GO AGAIN !!!!!!!
S: 17st6lb C: 16st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st13lb(5.33%)
#17
michellethegooner said:
Great idea I always found looking at others photos spurred me on

This was me at the beginning of my weight loss journey in 2011

And another of me taken 2 weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Totally unbelievable that is the same person, u look so much younger :)
All the photos are spurring me on , well done all of you .
 
S: 14st2lb C: 10st13.5lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 3st2.5lb(22.47%)
#18
Unfortunately I have very few photos to choose from that are recent (I learned a long time ago to veer AWAY from cameras lol) but I found a couple from my sisters hen night 2 weeks ago where you can kinda see I've lost weight in the face.

Here's the before shots:
fatme1.jpg fatme2.jpg

Yes, I have a burger in the second picture lol... and a double chin to go with it ;)

And me at the hen night:
50gone1.jpg 50gone2.jpg

I'm a bit red-faced in the first one there because I had a few too many cocktails... (see second pic where I'm making said cocktails...)
 

CLH_X3

Gold Member
S: 11st9.5lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(9.48%)
#19
U look loads dif Sarah!
 

x Lulu x

Silver Member
S: 78.47kg C: 68.04kg G: 53.07kg BMI: 28.3 Loss: 10.4kg(13.29%)
#20
azwethinkweiz said:
Unfortunately I have very few photos to choose from that are recent (I learned a long time ago to veer AWAY from cameras lol) but I found a couple from my sisters hen night 2 weeks ago where you can kinda see I've lost weight in the face.

Here's the before shots:
<img src="http://www.minimins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=59478"/><img src="http://www.minimins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=59479"/>

Yes, I have a burger in the second picture lol... and a double chin to go with it ;)

And me at the hen night:
<img src="http://www.minimins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=59481"/><img src="http://www.minimins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=59482"/>

I'm a bit red-faced in the first one there because I had a few too many cocktails... (see second pic where I'm making said cocktails...)
You look great! Well done x
 


Similar threads



Top