Weak and dizzy :(

Tinkerbellthefairy

Silver Member
Hiya all,

Just wondering why i'm feeling so energyless and i'm dizzy with it. On day 12 now and feel like i've lost loads already. 8lbs in first week, and my size 14's are now starting to hang off me a little, which is great because two weeks ago I struggled to do them up! :)

I've done this diet before, but it was a while ago and I can't remember when this feeling starts to wear off, anyone know???

I'm not giving up though as I can see the light at the end of the tunnel :):confused:

Many thanks x

Hi Emma,

Im feeling really weak, dizzy and have pins and needles and nearly collapsed. I dont think i should continue really for health reasons so im just doing it until my next weigh in date in 3 days, then ill do refeed n maintenance. I wish i could continue and feel so bummed but well done for having the drive to carry on, hopefully you'll reach your goal in no time :)

Hi Emma,

Im feeling really weak, dizzy and have pins and needles and nearly collapsed. I dont think i should continue really for health reasons so im just doing it until my next weigh in date in 3 days, then ill do refeed n maintenance. I wish i could continue and feel so bummed but well done for having the drive to carry on, hopefully you'll reach your goal in no time :)

How long have you done the diet ?

I did it a few years ago for 4 and a half months. I felt like this last time and it does wear off, but can't remember when. I'm not giving in though!

I had pins and needles too, but not all the time.

If youv'e only done a week, it does get better, hang in there if you can.

x

I started the Lipotrim diet today and after I had my first shake i felt really really dizzy and spaced out, this went away after about an hour. Just had my second one and got the same feeling again, is this normal? Do I need to go to the chemist or does this happen to everyone? I fso how long does it last?

I started the Lipotrim diet today and after I had my first shake i felt really really dizzy and spaced out, this went away after about an hour. Just had my second one and got the same feeling again, is this normal? Do I need to go to the chemist or does this happen to everyone? I fso how long does it last?

I felt dizzy in the early days. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and maybe water the shake down more. I always put more water in them as I ding like them thick.

Yes I put 400ml of water in mine to make them last. :) Weigh in day tmrw woo hoo! x

I've been extremely dizzy and have passed out turns out I have low blood pressure and I'm anemic, this could be the case with you try taking iron tablets it stops the dizziness x

After the first two weeks I felt FAB!
Well I felt fab around day 4 when ketosis hit but after the second week I really felt better in myself. I still get a little dizzy now and then but sitting down for 5 mins always sorts me out. Good Luck x x x

Thank you, will probably get better from here on in!! x

Back