Weary Muscles?

slimmabum

Hi - my muscles feel really 'weak' today - they are all achey and I had to have a lie down after my bath as I felt a bit faint. Has anyone else felt like this? My usual get up and go has got up and gone, and even struggled to take the dog round the park :(

Ah I'm sorry to hear that I get the dizziness but not the achy mussels..maybe ur a bit run down hope u feel better soon :) after some rest

Thanks Elle - maybe it was just the end of a tiring week?

Hi slimsbum
I hear where your coming from I fainted last week getting off toilet , so brought myself to doc &he done blood test which came back clear thank god . That said I have no energy and I have no strength in my muscles at the moment . He said it might be viral , if not better by next week he suggested I eat one high protein meal a day , hope this helps all the best
Tigger xx

Thanks Tigger - at the risk of getting this post moved I did have a small piece of cheese and now feel human again. Might be psychological but I do feel better.

Slimsbum We all know wot are bodies need..hope ur feeling better :)...and tigger sorry to hear u fainted that must of been scary :( glad ur ok

O m g Elle , I was terrified lol, just stood off toilet & down I went ,thank god all blood work was clear , trying to introduce some exercise into this diet , started with lunges & squats on Thursday and I can't move , muscles are so sore lol ....

tigger22 said:
O m g Elle , I was terrified lol, just stood off toilet & down I went ,thank god all blood work was clear , trying to introduce some exercise into this diet , started with lunges & squats on Thursday and I can't move , muscles are so sore lol ....

I really feel for u tigger that sounds herandous :( well done for sticking to it though after that..and thank god blood work was normal :)..as 4 the exercise I tried Zumba and went really light headed and dizzy so don't think I'm ready yet..hopefully fainting never happens to u again x

:( im like this today, all weak and awful. day 10 - struggling BADLY. been to sleep for 4 hours after a 2 hour walk with hubby, dog and kids. take it easy ladies. hugs xxxxxxxxxx

Just a thought ladies.... BUT I still get like this sometimes when I`m dehydrated?? If I`m busy and I`m not drinking enough and regularly my shoulders atretd aching liking I`m carrying a ton weight around and I feel sicky and dizzy.. it happened yesterday at tesco`s! I came home and sank a pint of water and sipped another and before long I was right as rain! :D L xxx

I've always tried to drink plenty but you could be right. I sipped at a pint of water and felt better but at Zumba it felt like I weighed about a ton and it was such an effort! Feel ok today though and did aquafit ... Maybe getting weighed had something to do with it lol!

Thanks girls , loulou you maybe right with the dehydration thing , before I took the break at Xmas I could sink 4 litres of water daily , at the moment I'm seriously struggling with 21/2 - 3 litres daily ,. Like you I feel as if I have cement blocks on my feet & no energy. Lol

I think it's just a Lipotrim thing! I remember on about week 3 i went for a bike ride and my legs ached all the way. I'm not fit but my legs never ache usually on a bike ride, especially not after only about 3 miles! I got home and couldn't move from the hammock in the garden for a while...
It passes though, the next time it didn't happen.

We have to remember we are only on a few hundred calories a day too mind you; so don't try to take too much on; as the teenage saying here goes Chillaxe!

Back