Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Website address to purchase water flavourings?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by susandan, 8 May 2007 Social URL.

1. susandan

susandan Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi

I used to purchase my water flavourings from a website but can't remember the address, does anyone have it please, this site sold just the extras for the cambridge diet, i.e. mix a mousse, flavourings, fibre 89 ect!

cheers
    susan

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    yeah...it was the pink site. But they don't sell them anymore!!! haven't done for aaaaaaages.

it was CambridgeDieters.com

best route you have now is via a CDC.

xx

4. susandan

susandan Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thanks for that, thought it was that site but couldn't find the stuff for sale so wasn't sure...never mind, will get some of my CDC in a fortnight...

Cheers
    Susan

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.