Website

Yesterday I tried to get onto the Slim and Save website but they were doing maintenance and was unable to. Since then they sent the email explaining and when I tried to go onto the website to order I received this message:
[h=1]Forbidden[/h]You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anyone else have this problem? If so, can it be fixed?

Its been working fine for me, I placed an order of bars last night

Have you tried again, if its still doing that maybe email them again :)

I'm having the same problem. I emailed them and they said that I need to clear my cache - haven't had time yet though.

weasey said:
I'm having the same problem. I emailed them and they said that I need to clear my cache - haven't had time yet though.

Hi, that's what I was going to suggest..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hiya :) i have cleared my cache but still no joy. i have emailed and just waiting for a reply.
if i hear anything of use i'll let you know :)
thanks! x x

Are you clicking on a bookmark or saved link to try and get on? You could googling it and then clicking on the link from google.

i have tried that as well :/ still getting the same error message.
thanks for the tip though! it was worth a try :) x x

I normally use chrome so i tried it with explorer and the same thing happened. when my flatmate is home tomorrow i'll try from his laptop and see if that's any different. if it was more than one site than i would think it was my laptop, but everything else is working just fine :/
thanks so much for your help, very much appreciated :) x x

I'm having this problem on my windows machine and my iPad but it's ok on my iPhone (if too small to use!). Rob has sent me another idea to flush the dns and I'll see if that works when I get the chance - not sure how to do that on the iPad though!

no idea what dns is... :/ off to google and see if i can fix it! haha thank you :) x x

Back