wedding august 2013

Hi Guys
this is my first time so i need all the help i can get!
I am getting married on the 3rd august 2013 and need to loose 2st i hope i can do it HELP!!!
XXX

ok haven't been on for a week but done well have lost 2lb so since joining i have lost 4lb which is not too bad could do better but still a loss! March is a bad time of year for me as every week in march its a birthday including mine so am really hoping to save up my syns to use when going out for meals!
Fingers crossed guys i hope i can do this!
Today meals

Breakfast
Coffee milky (HEXA) banana orange and alpen bar (1/2HEXB)
Lunch
Batch rice with diet coke
Dinner
pasta with cheese (HEXA)
Desert
Strawberries and grapes and muller light

Feel free guys to help me out if doing this wrong as am still getting used to sw
Thanx
xxxxx

ok so good day today!
Breakfast
coffee banana (HEXA)
lunch
brown roll(HEXB) with egg and salad cream (1syn)
muller light grapes alpen bar (1/2HEXB) diet coke
Dinner
rice, pasta n sauce (HEXA)
Micardos (2syns) alpen bar (1/2HEXB)

Chinese tomorrow night any suggestions guys as thinking of doing extra easy or green day

kisses
xxx

Ok so last night was not so bad but may have gone over my syns by about 5 so nothing drastic!
Breakfast was
Coffee (HEXA) 2 bananas
Lunch
Brown roll (HEXB) egg light salad cream 1syn
Snack
Grapes tangerine muller light and alpen bar 3syns and 2 mikardos 2syns
Dinner
Singapore noodles with a bit of special rice a little beef in black bean sauce and one piece is sweet n sour chicken so I guessed at about 15syns

Total for today 21syns :-( but have not used many all week

Dreading Sunday as it's Indian (even worse)

That's ok. Get your food optimising book, check out the low syn options in the back.
Fill up with something before you go out, if you're hungry, you're more likely to think "blow it",
Look at what's on the menu, and plan ahead so you know what you're having. Have a side salad as well.
Save your syns for the evening, so you can keep within the 15. Factor in any alcohol, and alternate with a diet coke or diet soft drink, or water.

I always think to myself
"what do I want more? A blow out, or a good weight loss?"

The weight loss usually wins, and that helps me stay in control.

If the blow out wins, I know what to expect. But I try and get straight back on plan for the rest of the week, and I'd be happy with a small loss!
hope that helps! xx

That's a really good idea thank you! I usually do save my sins for the evening cos that's when I feel I need them more!
I was really proud of myself! Normally I wouldn't care and have prawn toast, seaweed, salt n pepper chicken satay chicken but it didn't even bother me at all not having them! I made sure I had a banana before I went out aswel just to take the edge off hunger so I wld do it more often!
Thanx for advice xxx

Breakfast today
Coffee (HEXA) banana
Lunch
Rice and alpen bar (1/2HEXB)
Dinner
Kofte kebab no pita with lots and lots of salad
N chilli sauce2syns
Not sure how many syns the kofte was though but put at total of 10syns today wot u guys think xxx

Done ok yday maybe went over by about 5ish!
Today
Breakfast
Coffee (HEXA) muller light tangerine
Lunch
Carrot n coriander soup
Dinner
Leftover Indian rice and 2 pieces of sashlik about 10syns
Need to pick this up and sort it out xxx

Today I was a good girl lol
Breakfast
Coffee (HEXA) banana and muller light
Lunch
Home made carrot n coriander soup
Alpen bar (1/2HEXB)
Dinner
Pasta and cheese (HEXA) with oil 4syns
6mikardos 3syns and alpen bar (HEXB)
Not bad for today!
Weigh in tomorrow fingers crossed xxxx

Omg 1/2lb loss not a big loss but stil a loss after the weekend I had very happy xxx

congrats on the loss :)

You're doing really well!
But you could have loads more to eat if you wanted.
Have you got a magazine so you could check out the 7 day menu for a few ideas?

Like what else can I have and no I don't have a magazine! Thanx guys rele am trying!
Examples would be great thanx xxx

Ok day today
Breakfast
Coffee (HEXA) banana
Lunch
Home made soup alpen bar (1/2HEXB) grapes tangerine
Dinner
Kofte meat with rice and salad
Snacks
Muller light 4 mikardos2syns
Xx

Last night went to pizza express have no idea what the damage is I had brushetta and the pollo panchetta salad omg feel awful!
On the up side it's my birthday today Wich I like but hate all the stuf that comes with it like birthday cake and going out for dinner tonight and tomorrow I do have no syns at all in the day and have free and super free foods but I try my best in the evening! And I dnt mind STS this week bt will be so unhappy if I put on this will b such a blow for me!
I must think positive and have been good and I have been saving my syns all week xxx

Need to get back on track despite it being my birthday at the weekend I lost 1/2lb which I am over the moon about!
Breakfast
Coffee (HEXA) fruit
Lunch
Egg and saladcream 1syn roll (HEXB)
Fruit Abd alpen bar (1/2HEXB)
Dinner
1/2 tin tuna wit 2 spoons Mayo with jacket pots
6syns
Hope I got it right xxx

Breakfast today
Coffee (HEXA) fruit
Lunch
Egg saladcream 1syn roll (HEXB)
Fruit and 5micardos 2 1/2syns
Dinner
Steak no Elgar salt n pepper and chips (not sure how many syns bt only a handful) vegetables

Back