Wedding August 2013

Hi all,
looking forward to having support on the tricky weight loss road. Want to loose 2stone before my wedding in August! Will still be overweight so will continue after wedding but 2 stone is realistic :)

Heya!! I've got the same goals as you! 2 stone by my wedding in August too!! I started at the start of April, fell of the wagon last weekend cause was away. Doing calorie counting/healthy eating and have started swimming an hour a day. Haven't weighed myself yet! Am too afraid! I'm gonna wait till the end of the month to weigh myself and take my measurements cause ill get discouraged if I've not lost much weight by now but I defo think I've lost a few cm's! :)

Heya!! I've got the same goals as you! 2 stone by my wedding in August too!! I started at the start of April, fell of the wagon last weekend cause was away. Doing calorie counting/healthy eating and have started swimming an hour a day. Haven't weighed myself yet! Am too afraid! I'm gonna wait till the end of the month to weigh myself and take my measurements cause ill get discouraged if I've not lost much weight by now but I defo think I've lost a few cm's! :)

Hey! Aww wow congrats on the wedding, we can keep each other motivated :)
I know its so tricky but will be worth it! Funny how it goes on no bother but doesnt come off easy haha!?
Well done thats really good, im doing half an hour a night on exercise bike however my treadmill arrived yesterday. ..never in my life did I think I would say that, and im joining staff gym tomorrow! !
Good luck :) xx

Hi!

I'm also an August 2013 bride and have 2 stone to lose! Glad it's not only me that has this goal!

I started slimming world last week and lost 5pb in my first week, I know it won't be like this every week but still hoping for 2-3 this week!

Hope the wedding planning is going fab too!

Tamara x

Wow well done to both of you!!
(A) I don't think I'd ever have the motivation to buy and use a treadmill :) and
(B) amazing 5lb weight loss!!
What dates are you both getting marred? It's so close now! Have you ordered your dress?
I ordered mine in November and ordered it in a size smaller (as I'd out on 2st since summer!) have my first fitting in June so really hope it fits!!
Although 4 months is a load of time to lose 2 stone, especially with this to motivate us :)

Yep I have my dress - it's a size 14 and doesn't fit well at the moment :-( but its a corset back so hopefully will fit nice soon! My dress is at my mother in laws so resisting trying it on every few weeks but going to make a date in May to go and hopefully I'll feel a lot better!

When I was measured for the dress I was the smallest I'd been in years and then I ruined it all over Xmas! :-( x

Hey sorry ladies internet has been playing up and I couldnt reply!
Oh wow congrats 5lb in a week is great! Had an apointment with the dietician on thursday (weighing day) I have lost 8lb in three weeks :))
My wedding is 16th august, how about you both?
I got my dress about 6months ago....ebay bargain! Tried on two weeks ago and still fits but like yourself corset back so could look nicer!
Hope your both doing well?? X

August 30th for me! Had a panic attack this morning that there's just over 4 months to go and that's no time at all. So I ordered my 3 flower girl's dresses immediately!

Weigh in tomorrow - had a little slip yest afternoon with half a bottle of red wine and some olives and bread and oil but my scales still show a good loss so fingers crossed. Been 100% every other day and today and tomorrow and also did a 3 mile way with the doggy today so hopefully that will help!

Hope all is going well with the planning and the weightloss. 8lb is amazing - well done!! Will really spur you on aswell :)

Xx

Hey everyone! Can I join in :) I've also 2 stone to lose for my wedding August 9th. Been going to slimming world since August and have rollercoastered my way back to the same weight as I started :O Have been good for approx 10 days, lost 2.5lbs on weighin yesterday morning, and just bought a dress 2 sizes smaller - although with a corset back. Hope everyones doing well, we can do it!

Course you can - hi!

I'm going to try my dress on next Saturday so trying my hardest to be good and plenty of exercise. I have a wedding on Sunday and a work buffet on Tuesday though so gonna have to behave myself.

Lost 2.5lb on Monday so 7.5 so far - hoping for 3 off this week but think that's being optimistic.

Started couch to 5k this week too as well as all the walking I've been doing - OH half says I've lost loads inch wise - hope he's right!

Ooo new dress - so exciting! Mines a corset back too xx

Wow that's amazing!!

I had week 3 weigh in on Monday - 9lb down so far!

Going to try my dress on Saturday - nervous but so excited, will be nice to see it out of its bag!

Good luck with this weeks weight loss! X

Well I tried it on and it feels soooo much better than last time I tried it on. It definitely fit but still want to get rid of some lumps and bumps yet.

I think I will be happy with another stone now so only 1lb a week from now until the wedding but anymore will be fine too. That's the beauty of a corset back!

Back