Wedding countdown diary!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by shoegal999, 2 January 2011 Social URL.

1. shoegal999

shoegal999 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was invited to a wedding today; this has given me a major motivation to really stick to the slimming world diet. I will see people there I haven't seen for around a year, so it would be lovely to walk in a little transformed! Decided to keep a bit of a diary/journal/blog to keep me on track. I've never been really slim, and have dieted pretty much all my life! I lost four stones with the weight watchers core plan a few years ago, only to gain it ALL during uni. I'm really disapointed that I didn't keep it off and lose more, but I'm going to focus on this new diet rather than that! So I'm going to stick to SW 100%, I have 12 weeks to go until the wedding! Charli ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dancingqueen1987

dancingqueen1987 Operation Fight the Fat!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Weight Wacthers
    Best of luck to you! I know how hard it is at uni. I was overweight before I went but in my first 2 years I must have put on 2 stone by drinking way too many pints and eating rubbish pub food/takeaways. I've also lost on WW and am pretty new to SW. Good luck with operation wedding!! :)

4. shoegal999

shoegal999 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks!! In my final year so hopefully when I graduate I'll be very close to goal! Don't want to be a fat teacher lol!! :)

5. shoegal999

shoegal999 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Had another good day so far, I'm quite proud I've stuck to it for almost a week, and I'm really looking forward to going to group on Wednesday to see if my hard work has paid off!! :)

6. shoegal999

shoegal999 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Weigh in tomorrow feeling really excited to see if I've lost anything! Had another good day apart from pasta bake for dinner, but that was only 6 syns for the sauce, and I had it with wholemeal pasta and LF cheese.. hoping it will be okay anyway!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.