Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Wedding countdown diary!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by shoegal999, 2 January 2011 Social URL.

1. shoegal999

shoegal999 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was invited to a wedding today; this has given me a major motivation to really stick to the slimming world diet. I will see people there I haven't seen for around a year, so it would be lovely to walk in a little transformed! Decided to keep a bit of a diary/journal/blog to keep me on track. I've never been really slim, and have dieted pretty much all my life! I lost four stones with the weight watchers core plan a few years ago, only to gain it ALL during uni. I'm really disapointed that I didn't keep it off and lose more, but I'm going to focus on this new diet rather than that! So I'm going to stick to SW 100%, I have 12 weeks to go until the wedding! Charli ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dancingqueen1987

dancingqueen1987 Operation Fight the Fat!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Weight Wacthers
    Best of luck to you! I know how hard it is at uni. I was overweight before I went but in my first 2 years I must have put on 2 stone by drinking way too many pints and eating rubbish pub food/takeaways. I've also lost on WW and am pretty new to SW. Good luck with operation wedding!! :)

4. shoegal999

shoegal999 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks!! In my final year so hopefully when I graduate I'll be very close to goal! Don't want to be a fat teacher lol!! :)

5. shoegal999

shoegal999 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Had another good day so far, I'm quite proud I've stuck to it for almost a week, and I'm really looking forward to going to group on Wednesday to see if my hard work has paid off!! :)

6. shoegal999

shoegal999 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Weigh in tomorrow feeling really excited to see if I've lost anything! Had another good day apart from pasta bake for dinner, but that was only 6 syns for the sauce, and I had it with wholemeal pasta and LF cheese.. hoping it will be okay anyway!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.