Induction Wedding countdown...

Hey all, thought I'd introduce myself..
I'm getting married in 2 months (have my dress fitting in 24days!) and I want to get to the weight I was last summer (120lbs) I'm hoping that I can do it in this time... 25lbs to lose in 9weeks!!! So 2.7lbs a week! I'm hoping I can lose the first chunk of it in the first month, I'd even be happy at 126lbs!
Ill be updating daily on how I'm getting on, and I'm going to be weighing in on Wednesdays.
Drinking is going to be the problem for me sometimes though cause I've a few nights out coming up, I guess ill stick to vodka/diet 7up. Not too worried about the food when I drink, know ill be able to keep it low carb but I just hope I don't eat too much :(

Start date: June 6th 2013
Start weight: 145lbs (approx)
Goal weight: 120lbs

Ok so starting weight is 10st 4.2lbs
Plan for today:
Breakfast-
Coffee/soya milk
Spoon of coleslaw light
Boiled egg/butter
Lunch-
Chicken, feta cheese, onion, peppers, cucumber
Dinner-
Roast lamb, broccoli, small amt carrots and peppers
Snack-
30g peanuts

Start weight: 144.2lbs

Your not :) I'm kinda doing a pre induction till Monday and allowing peanuts and peanut butter to help me stop reaching for sweeties!!! ;) they'll be gone from Monday which is good cause I'm obsessed with the salt and vinegar ones!

Start weight: 144.2lbs

Ok we'll yesterday went well. This morning I'm 10st 3lbs (so much for not weighing daily!) I found I ended up snacking a lot (on easi singles and peanuts!!!) Today I'm gonna try only have 3 meals and one snack, I need to remember what hunger feels like!! So plan is...
Breakfast-
Boiled egg
3 easi singles
Lunch-
Tuna, mayo
Onions, peppers, cucumber
Dinner-
Chicken and veg
Snack-
Haven't a clue yet :)

I'll prob weigh again tomorrow (sat) and then not till Wednesday as I've got my hen tomorrow!! I know ill be able to stick to low carb but ill be drinking a lot so know that defo gonna effect my weight loss!! Ill try keep wine to a minimum and drink vodka/diet 7up, and at least ill have till Wednesday to really get back on track! I'm giving up smoking on Monday also so hoping that doesn't hinder anything!
X

Start weight: 10st 4.2lbs
Goal weight: 8st 10lbs
Current weight: 10st 3lbs

Today went well! I stayed under 1300cal and under 20g carbs. I'm delighted :)
I had a glad of white wine though so don't know what the scales will say in the morning...home fully some sort of a loss!! I feel great though and didn't snack like I usually do :)

Start weight: 10st 4.2lbs
Goal weight: 8st 10lbs
Current weight: 10st 3lbs

Back